• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kath |.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t even review the actual formula of this, because the shade range is so bad.
I tried using this to set my foundation all over and it was way too dark and yellow. Mind you, I’m not exceptionally pale. I’m fair skinned, however I’m rarely the lightest shade in foundations. This would possibly be more acceptable if there was a good range of deep shades in this powder...but nope!! There are only four shades available, none of them go very light or very dark. Do better covergirl !! It’s 2018.
Carline A.
I received this and it’s the dark shade they have and yet it doesn’t match my skin tone so I couldn’t really taste it as much the powder feels good on my hand but I would recommend covergirl to have more shade range I was super hyped up about it because it has everything for the skin some product don’t come with this to protect skin while wearing makeup covergirl get it together with more shade range please
Renesha Y.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Cover girl is not made for dark girls. Everything sent to me was not my color, or off shade.
Ari B.
Newton, MA
For some reason this group of products didn't work for me. It seems like they didn't absorb stay no my skin. If they did, it didn't look like I had make up in that there was no change in my appearance. It might have been that all the colors were wrong, but it is also more likely the consistency of the products.

Bey P.
Statesboro, GA
I am very upset that there were only 5 colors listed and none of them were for African American completions. Now I understand why I didn’t get the option to choose my color. This has left a bad taste in my mouth for this brand to be completely honest. I can ok 2/3 items that I received in this VoxBox and this isn’t one of them. On the bright side... it’s a soft powder. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Lauren J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a fan of piercers to begin with. However after receiving this complimentary I had planned to use it as a setting powder. I feel like it is really flat and makes my skin loot matte. I would not recommend this product.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I didnt like how it made my skin look when i was outside i look to oily and my face look like i had to much make up
Shelby P.
Gracemont
I only remember using this once. I dont know why I did. It was okay. I didn't really give it much of a chance but i might one day
Kellie L.
Jacksonville, NC
The shade range for this product is horrible! I was truly disappointed that I wasn’t able to use this product at all. Hope to see the shade range extended in the future..... #COVERGIRLGlowGetter #contest #complimentary @Influenster @COVERGIRL
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The worst product. I hate how powdery it looks on my skin, even after applying setting spray on it. I don’t like how blotchy it looks, especially in the sunlight. Wouldn’t recommend it to others in any way.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?