• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley D.
This powder is one of the best I have ever came across. The lightest colour is classic ivory and it’s perfect for a summer glow on fair skin. This makes my makeup look flawless and perfectly finished.
Carly Q.
Hill City
This is a really good powder! This blends nice and easy all over my face and it looks so pretty. It’s the long lasting so that’s good. It does have nice packaging. My face is usually always dry and this works perfectly fine on my skin and looks good too.
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I absolutely love this powder! I break out really easily and finally have my acne under control with the assistance of medication. But I'm also getting older and was looking for something to even out my skin tone. Didn't want anything heavy so I tried this. It does come with an applicator pad but I sprung for a brush. It goes on amazingly light and still provides great coverage. This is for a reasonably even skin tone to begin with - it's not heavy enough to cover acne or dark spots, but it evens out general inconsistent coloration. Lasts all day, I never have to reapply, and when I wash my face before bed, it's all there on the washcloth. I will definitely buy this again!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is such a great powder!!! It sets foundation beautifully and does not cake up at all. The shade Classic Ivory is such a pretty light shade.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
This is great. I prefer powders to other foundations because they’re so light it’s like I’m not wearing anything. So comfortable and it evens it my skin so well. Perfect prep for my face. Definitely would buy again.
Maria S.
Medley , FL
This powder arrive to my life I. The perfect moment... is sooo light and natural I love it COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Amber B.
Clemson, SC
This product is the PERFECT addition to any makeup collection. I use this during those hot spring/summer weather when I do not want to cake on foundation but need a little extra something - something. I love this product and it's affordability!!!
Raquel37555 M.
I loved it❣️❣️ I love it, it leaves you perfect skin, I will use it for daily, since it is not very heavy, I recommend it 100%🔝
Shahed K.
umm slal
1,205 reviews
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Sophia J.
Florida
Great stuff ..really cover the acne’ ..I love it ..the price is not too bad .. you’ll won’t regret it
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?