BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
rachelmcclusky M.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Loved this powder! It was a new product for me and was so easy to use! It is perfect for my makeup routine!
Haley M.
HAMILTON, OH
Its kind of hard to find the right skin tone to match mine and it leaves a line around the jaw line........
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,081 reviews
I love this product line & this foundation product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
Love this product especially how it feels on my face and has full coverage which I love about this product.
Alexus T.
San Marcos , TX
I would recommend this product to everyone i come a cross because it goes on nice and it doesn't cost much
Prerna S.
Allen, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
It feels really light on the skin and has a good coverage. It would be a beautiful summer makeup accessory
Alex S.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I received the buff beige which is way too light for me but I did try it out anyways and I really liked it!
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
It matches my skin pretty well. It takes the shine away from my nose. I love the white case it looks fancy.
Tracey S.
Great quick coverage for when you don’t wanna do all the layers! Matched my skin great highly recommended!
Demi S.
Clearwater, FL
It looks a little cakey and chalky. Lots of different shades but recommend using with a light foundation.
Pat M.
Owasso, OK
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liquid foundation or I just haven't found the right kind. So I tend to stick to powder. And as much as I would love to try Bareminerals I simply don't have the money. So I guess what I'm asking is is Covergirl powder a good drugstore choice, specifically the Clean Matte?
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
Evelyn M.
does this powder have a white flashback?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?