BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
EMMA L.
My aunt told me about this and she said it was very good and that I needa try it😂 so I wanna try it but idk how it's going to work on me
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Yes! Yes! Yes! Best when it comes to inexpensive and amazing! Helps make your makeup look delish! So get out and get yours today! 😘😘😘👌👌👌👌
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this powder foundation. I haven't used anything else in years. It matches great and goes on easy and stays on all day no problem.
Lauren C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Put on right before the gym today and thought it held up super well! #COVERGIRLGlowGetter #contest #complimentary @Influenster @COVERGIRL
Danielle G.
I likenit but even a powder I feel that its too heavy and although it does cover well. I can't get over the heavy feeling I get from it
Maria S.
Medley, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This powder arrive to my life I. The perfect moment... is sooo light and natural I love it COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Iman P.
Westland , MI
Review for: Warm Beige more...
The powder works great with the vitalist concealer! I love that compact has a mirror which is so convenient when you are on the go!! 👍🏽
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This powder had definitely become my new favorite, I use it everyday to set my face and I feel it really keeps my face makeup in place
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
The coloring was okay, and did a good job covering the necessary. Love the compartment underneath for the applicator and the mirror.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Lasted long but gave my face that dry, powder look. I'm not sure if I'd personally it it again. It'd be good on an oily face I think.
Pat M.
Owasso, OK
What is your favorite setting powder?
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liquid foundation or I just haven't found the right kind. So I tend to stick to powder. And as much as I would love to try Bareminerals I simply don't have the money. So I guess what I'm asking is is Covergirl powder a good drugstore choice, specifically the Clean Matte?
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
Evelyn M.
does this powder have a white flashback?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?