BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I honestly didn’t think much of this powder until i tried it on my face and oh my goodness my face felt so soft and it looked airbrushed . I used a big fluffy brush to apply it and they just worked so well together. This is honestly a mist have powder you’ll love it , i have dry skin and it didn’t make my face feel dry it weirdly made it feel kind of hydrated 🤷🏻‍♀️
Laura D.
Pinehurst
As for this product I really didn't like for it made my face break out. It went on too thick I tried to make it work with send out that it didn't work it made my place really really oily and when I sweat it all came off I wanted it to stay on and it didn't so I dislike this product. Also it broke my face out so I really disliked it. Overall I really don't recommend this product for people that have Oily to dry skin because it really doesn't work.
Nishu P.
Florence, SC
Review for: Warm Beige more...
The color I received wasn't fit for my skin color, it was a bit orange. BUT as for the product overall, the coverage is amazing and smooth. It feels great on my skin and not too cakey like some powders I have used in the past! It feels light but it still has nice coverage! I am very happy with this product. I am just disappointed I didn't get my exact color and I wish there was a more variety of colors but overall the product is great! I recommend this to anyone!
Emily W.
Pittsburg, KS
I really loved this product and have been using it for a while now. It has never let me down and i have been using it for over a year now. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is one of my favorite product and everyone i know that uses it loves it. I have a light skin tone and I found the right color for me, i truly do love it.
Diamond W.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Love this!! I use it everyday. It will be added to my make up routine. It's very long lasting. I got this as a complimentary item from Influenster. Apart from other products I've used this is really good.
Ana B.
Plano, TX
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This powder is very natural looking, would work perfect for a natural look but I did a super glam coverage look like on the picture and it looks just perfect. I checked my face for creases or anything and I had none expect around my smile but that has always been an issue with me. I added more of the COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder and it was just fine. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chantyl S.
Brimley, MI
This covergirl was amazing when I used it to cover up my acne. It blended very nice with my skin tone and didn't leave it dry. It also blended very well with how red my fave gets. It came off in the shower but not from the rain or swet. I personally love this brand.
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
I love covergirl products. They are inexpensive and the color always matches my skin tone. I have tried several powders but I have to say, covergirl never disappoints. It’s easy to find at any drug store when you are in a hurry and it has never broke my face out
Stephanie S.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love how light weight this formula is. The packaging is great and the amount of product is great too because you’re getting more bang for your buck. I definitely see this product lasting all day. The only thing I would suggest is a larger range of colors.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this warm beige color one! It matches my skin better then any other product! It is affordable and can be found at different places! It doesn’t clump up around my nose like over foundations do! I do recommend this to others!
Pat M.
Owasso, OK
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liquid foundation or I just haven't found the right kind. So I tend to stick to powder. And as much as I would love to try Bareminerals I simply don't have the money. So I guess what I'm asking is is Covergirl powder a good drugstore choice, specifically the Clean Matte?
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
Evelyn M.
does this powder have a white flashback?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?