• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
Jc C.
Silver Spring, MD
this is an amazing product it leaves your skin flawless and healthy I hit the pan on mine and on my way to get another one, it covers amazingly and it is very affordable, I got mine on cvs so you don't have to go to a specific place to get it .
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
This is an amazing powder foundation I put it over their liquid foundation and it does darken the foundation just a bit but the overall finish is very beautiful. It doesn't look cakey and it lasts all day. I highly recommend this
Sydney V.
Valparaiso
This is the best drugstore powder I’ve tried. I use the shade medium beige as a bronzer on my light skin and it looks so smooth and natural. Totally worth the price! It would work nice as a face powder too. Oily or dry skin.
Gabrielle L.
This powder compact provides a nice matte finish, especially after using my liquid primer, concealer, and foundation. Although I wish there were more shades available, medium beige was a bit darker than the other products in my VoxBox and I mainly will use it as a contour rather than a foundation or finishing powder. So, mind your skin tone when choosing and also keep in mind what you want to use the powder for contour or finish. You could maybe get a way with this as a foundation on low makeup days!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I wanted to try this product because it was new and I wanted to compare it to their clean powder.  I was super disappointed.  I wear buff beige in their foundation and other powders, but this shade was so dark!  I didn't notice any difference compared to their clean powder.  I was also disappointed to see the limited shade range.  Overall, I wouldnt buy this again.
Nargis B.
the vitalist healthy powder is amazing! the packaging is so chic, and the texture of the powder is soft and it easily blends in with my skin (i don't have oily/dry skin). the only thing i didn't use was the sponge, but overall i was so happy with the product. it lasted all day on my skin and it gave me an even and airbrushed look. i'm definitely going to buy more when it finishes! #covergirl #gotitfree #influenster
Paige B.
I have normal to dry skin and I normally don’t use powder (unless baking my concealer). I can’t believe how much i loved this powder. The color was so perfect and it smoothed everything out! I use high end foundation and it made a difference in the length of wear! I will definitely be replacing this when I run out.

*i received this product for free
Mehnaaz M.
Sylvania, OH
I liked this powder a lot, it was light & didn't make my face look cakey at all & had minimal creasing throughout the day in comparison to other drugstore powders. I would recommend it to anyone looking to set their foundation with a powder that is low to medium coverage.
I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Shivani N.
The formula of this powder was very smooth and went on nicely. However, the shade warm beige was a little too dark for me, but I’m sure it will come in handy during the summer! I wish there was a broader range of shades though. If you plan on wearing this powder by itself, then I would suggest putting on a little concealer to cover blemishes if you have any. The powder is really soft and it applies so nicely. It’s a perfect product to take on the go with a mirror and applicator, plus it is affordable too so if there is a shade that matches your skin tone, then I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Grace B.
I’m so-so on this product. It has a good, warm color that gives a healthy tan-ish glow (I have medium-ish skin), but it was very powdery, which made the application a bit uneven. Parts of my brush would collect a ton and parts wouldn’t collect enough. I do think I would buy this again, it just takes some work and time to make it work.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?