Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI

Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liquid foundation or I just haven't found the right kind. So I tend to stick to powder. And as much as I would love to try Bareminerals I simply don't have the money. So I guess what I'm asking is is Covergirl powder a good drugstore choice, specifically the Clean Matte?

Tasha M.
Tasha M.
N Hollywood, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Tiffany, personally I would only use this as a setting powder. It is pretty sheer and doesn’t have a lot of coverage. If light coverage is your thing this could work for you.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Lawrenceville , GA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello miss, I would like to say that This powder would be great because you can build it up and blend it out I have a breakout and I could still wear it it makes you have a natural look and it still covers like medium coverage I hope this was useful have a blessed day💜💜🙂❤️❤️
Mitch D.
Mitch D.
eastampton, NJ
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I use this without foundation as well as with but I noticed that it seems to work alot better as a setting powder. Definitely worth giving it a try in my opinion.
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Also just a tip marshalls and tjmaxx sells them for half the price
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This powder is better used as a setting powder than an actual foundation. It has very little pigment, so it’s perfect if you’re looking for something with very little coverage. Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder, L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Minéral Pressed Powder may be a better option if you’re looking for something with a little more coverage.