Ali K.
I have never been a fan of powders but this one definitely changed my mind! Not only is it super affordable but the coverage is amazing. I use a liquid foundation and this powder did an excellent job at setting my makeup. It didn’t fill in my creases or stick to any dry patches either. I feel super matte and I feel like I have such healthy looking skin! I applied this over my foundation with the same beauty blender that I was using for the foundation and it worked perfectly. Just pat it on whatever foundation you use and you’re good to go!