Denise L.
Monroe, NC
Didn’t think this color would match me but it did and omg, it’s so amazing! This is my first time trying it out and I’m amazed! I don’t usually use powder foundation but this, this is amazing! I looks and feels as if I have nothing on my face and I just naturally look healthy and awake! I would honestly recommend this to anyone and buy it when I’m done with it! The packaging is so cute and I really appreciate the compact mirror it has, very useful. For sure will be using this more to just go out but not wear a full face of makeup, thank you to Influenster for sending me this complementary gift, I love it so much ❤️