BY COVERGIRL

Finally a hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for beautiful, buildable coverage that glides on smoothly for a flawless look. A special antioxidant and vitamin complex plus SPF 20 work together to make your skin look healthy all day. Give your skin a luminous glow. Available in multiple shades from light to deep.

• Ok ladies, tell me all about this! How's the coverage, do...3 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation?? Is it buildable?...3 Answers
  • Tengo piel grasa, alguien a utilizado esta base de maquil...5 Answers
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I received this product to review for myself, however it was too light for my complexion. Luckily for me I am a makeup artist and still found it useful for my clients. This product is SUPER lightweight and can be built for full coverage. This formula has SPF 20 to protect the skin. One thing to note is that this foundation does have a scent. The smell is not strong, very light, but you can tell it is on. I was very pleased with this product and it photographs great. Can't wait to get this foundation in my color for my own use.
Whitney W.
Frankfort
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
It had a really nice smell, the coverage was light-medeum, the only thing I didn't like about it was when the amount of foundation in the bottle got to be low it was very difficult to get out of the bottle. The glass bottle was nice it felt good and heavy in my hand. The foundation blended well with a damp beauty blender but not so well with my brush and my fingers.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
I live for this foundation I use it every day. It beats all my high end foundations. It has such a natural and glowy finish. And it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin what’s so ever. It last pretty well throughout the day but I do set my face with powered and a setting spray so I’m sure that helps but it work so well with any products I use in combination with it. The only thing that bothers me is when I’m half way through the foundation the pump doesn’t grab what’s left. So I have to scoop it out. But still I give it 5 stars bc it’s amazing honestly
Justine W.
Denver
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation, while it looks beautiful on the skin, is one of the most heavily fragrances foundations I have ever found at the drugstore. I only used it for five days before the fragrance broke me out worse than I have in months. If your skin can tolerate this, I say go for it
Emily Q.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I’ve tried almost every brand but this is the best one. It looks natural, blends well, lasts all day, and never clogs my pores. Any time I’ve worn this foundation people have complimented my skin.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Great affordable foundation for dry skin! It looms luminous and gives you a dewy, fresh look. It blends out really nicely and has a medium coverage that is buildable. The only reason this is not getting a give star rating is because I find it does oxidize as the day goes on. And the shade range isn't that great. The lightest shade is still a shade or 2 too dark for me, so I have to mix it with the NYX control drops to make my custom shade.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This is by far my favorite foundation that I have ever come across. The formula is so creamy and it is a very full coverage on Dacian. The colors have a wide range, my shade is more of a natural shade mixed with a little bit of yellow. I love to mix this with other shades to help them with coverage and buildability. Our use this on every day basis, and even though it is full coverage it still gives you a very natural look.
Francesca G.
Webster, NY
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation. I’ve tried everything from fenty to Huda and NARS to covergirl and maybelline and this is one of my favorites. It has a nice scent and leaves such a beautiful dewy finish on the skin and gives you a great glowy finishing look. It doesn’t settle in fine lines and doesn’t build up or get flaky. Beautiful! COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation
Jess W.
Nashville
Review for: Ivory more...
Such a great price, such a great formula AND it has a pump and comes in a luxe glass bottle. This foundation has a light feel and a medium-high level of coverage which you can layer to your liking. It also smells amazing but not too strong whatsoever. This has become my go-to foundation.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Best foundation I’ve ever purchased. I’ve already repurchased it 4 Times!!!! It is a great product and has the best coverage of any drug store makeup I’ve ever used. It smells amazing too!
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Tengo piel grasa, alguien a utilizado esta base de maquillaje y le funciona?
Tarra K.
Brampton , ON
Would love to try this foundation! I am quite fair and have neutral undertones, and am wondering if this product could work. I've used covergirl foundations in the past but they always come out pink on me
Beant M.
How is the coverage of this foundation?? Is it buildable?? What type of finish does this foundation give to your skin???
Avery S.
I tried the lightest shade in the store and it still seems a tad dark for me. Does it oxidize?
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Ok ladies, tell me all about this! How's the coverage, does it soak in well or sit on the skin, and does it feel heavy? I've had my eye on it but wanting some feedback first!