COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation

Finally a hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for beautiful, buildable coverage that glides on smoothly for a flawless look. A special antioxidant and vitamin complex plus SPF 20 work together to make your skin look healthy all day. Give your skin a luminous glow. Available in multiple shades from light to deep.

Has anyone found a good dupe for this? I am so sad they discontinued it!
IttS this foundation full coverage ?
Could you please tell me details regarding this foundation, does it have full coverage?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation!
addi A.
Peru, IN
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by addi A.
Review for: Creamy Beige
Found at Tjmaxx for only $2! It matches my skin perfectly + applies really smoothly + evenly. Not a cakey feel, but rather light + sensitive. Love the finish on it!
Dasha P.
Laurel , DE
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Dasha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Honey
The packaging is great but it’s makes my skin a little irritating it might be the primer not sure but other than that the color matches my skin it does make my skin great for a light coverage ,I would recommend but only for a light coverage but if your skin sensitive not highly to recommend
Chevonne B.
Brooklyn, NY
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Chevonne B.
Review for: Creamy Beige
Medium coverage. Goes on smoothly. Feels light on the face. I have dry combination skin so I can imagine that this foundation works best on smooth skin. It lasts for hours. Does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Eboni J.
Review for: Tawny
Definitely does what it claims as far as giving a natural glow. Full coverage foundation. It did oxidize on me but that may not be an issues w light/fair colors. If there were more brown colors I’d buy again
Eliana R.
Providence, RI
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Eliana R.
Review for: Golden Tan
Extremely hydrating love this foundation for the summer time shade doesn’t feel like I have any makeup on and covers all my blemishes gives me a nice dewy look COVERGIRL
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Maritza H.
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Maritza H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Classic Tan
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation I really really enjoy this foundation . It’s beautiful super natural and smudge proof. I also enjoy that it’s drugstore and very affordable. I appreciate that you can use coupons for it. Photographs beautifully.
Bethany M.
Huntsville, TX
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Bethany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation, Buff Beige, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Pack of 2)
Has become I think my FAVORITE foundation. It gives a soft focus to the skin very beautiful finish. The shade range is unfortunate but hopefully they'll start listening and expand! I have issues with foundation CRACKING on my face and making me look old at 21 years old and this one does NOT do that to me. It makes me look flawless which is what I need in life!! 💜
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is an awesome liquid foundation. It’s easy to use and the packaging is great for traveling. The color I bought works well for me. It provides a good coverage and it leaves my face nice and smooth. The foundation lasts all day and night long. I highly recommend this foundation to others. I’ll buy it again for sure!
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Soft Honey
La ame💖 me da un tono hermoso el cual se ve casi del tono de mi piel, me deja una tez de porcelana 😍, además de su cóctel de vitaminas y minerales q nutren y embellecen mi piel ! La recomiendo totalmente!!
Caitlin K.
Cambridge
COVERGIRL Vitalist Elixir Foundation uploaded by Caitlin K.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I love this foundation. It has the most beautiful finish. It is fresh and glowy, but now overly shiny. It really smooths out even my textured skin. Plus, it smells amazing! I just wish it lasted a bit longer through heat and sweat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
VANESSA M.
Crestview , FL
il y a 2 ans
Beauty B. il y a 2 ans
As much as I love this foundation, the shade range is absolute trash. Even their lightest shade isn’t that light, let alone the darker end of the range.