BY COVERGIRL

Finally a hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for beautiful, buildable coverage that glides on smoothly for a flawless look. A special antioxidant and vitamin complex plus SPF 20 work together to make your skin look healthy all day. Give your skin a luminous glow. Available in multiple shades from light to deep.

• Ok ladies, tell me all about this! How's the coverage, does it so...2 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation?? Is it buildable?? What t...3 Answers
  • Tengo piel grasa, alguien a utilizado esta base d... Be the first to answer!
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I received this product to review for myself, however it was too light for my complexion. Luckily for me I am a makeup artist and still found it useful for my clients. This product is SUPER lightweight and can be built for full coverage. This formula has SPF 20 to protect the skin. One thing to note is that this foundation does have a scent. The smell is not strong, very light, but you can tell it is on. I was very pleased with this product and it photographs great. Can't wait to get this foundation in my color for my own use.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Great affordable foundation for dry skin! It looms luminous and gives you a dewy, fresh look. It blends out really nicely and has a medium coverage that is buildable. The only reason this is not getting a give star rating is because I find it does oxidize as the day goes on. And the shade range isn't that great. The lightest shade is still a shade or 2 too dark for me, so I have to mix it with the NYX control drops to make my custom shade.
Mayra A.
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I will start of by saying that I was really hopeful for this foundation and this was based on a 12 hr wear test. Coverage is great, is lightweight BUT if you apply more than one layer it can feel heavy. I have combination skin so my face looked waaayyyy!! Greasy. When i applied it, it looked really nice I’ll give them a star for that. It was really easy to find my shade and that’s my second star. Now when I set it it was all bad it separated so much that I was right away thrown off. I sprayed my fix plus and I was very disappointed that it literally came off wherever two or three drops settled. It has a scent to it sort of like baby powder.. at first it didn’t bothered me but 2 hrs in I was fed up with the smell I was upset about that. Foundation faded through out the day and by the end of the night very little stayed on. If you’re oily or combination skin i definitely don’t recommend it :’(
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
I live for this foundation I use it every day. It beats all my high end foundations. It has such a natural and glowy finish. And it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin what’s so ever. It last pretty well throughout the day but I do set my face with powered and a setting spray so I’m sure that helps but it work so well with any products I use in combination with it. The only thing that bothers me is when I’m half way through the foundation the pump doesn’t grab what’s left. So I have to scoop it out. But still I give it 5 stars bc it’s amazing honestly
joanna.🕊 O.
Omega, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I LOVE this. Literally my holy grail. I’m so happy I switched to this. The coverage is medium but it’s buildable which makes it great. It looks very skin like and goes well with my combination skin. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Emily Q.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I’ve tried almost every brand but this is the best one. It looks natural, blends well, lasts all day, and never clogs my pores. Any time I’ve worn this foundation people have complimented my skin.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This is by far my favorite foundation that I have ever come across. The formula is so creamy and it is a very full coverage on Dacian. The colors have a wide range, my shade is more of a natural shade mixed with a little bit of yellow. I love to mix this with other shades to help them with coverage and buildability. Our use this on every day basis, and even though it is full coverage it still gives you a very natural look.
Kortnie M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love that this foundation is really comaprable to my favorite high end foundation, making this one my go to when I don’t want to spend as much. It is very creamy and definitely more of a medium to full coverage foundation. It also has a slight fragrance to it which I personally don’t mind. It’s a nice clean scent so it just adds to the pros of why i like this foundation.
Jess W.
Nashville
Review for: Ivory more...
Such a great price, such a great formula AND it has a pump and comes in a luxe glass bottle. This foundation has a light feel and a medium-high level of coverage which you can layer to your liking. It also smells amazing but not too strong whatsoever. This has become my go-to foundation.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Best foundation I’ve ever purchased. I’ve already repurchased it 4 Times!!!! It is a great product and has the best coverage of any drug store makeup I’ve ever used. It smells amazing too!
Beant M.
How is the coverage of this foundation?? Is it buildable?? What type of finish does this foundation give to your skin???
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Ok ladies, tell me all about this! How's the coverage, does it soak in well or sit on the skin, and does it feel heavy? I've had my eye on it but wanting some feedback first!
Avery S.
I tried the lightest shade in the store and it still seems a tad dark for me. Does it oxidize?
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Tengo piel grasa, alguien a utilizado esta base de maquillaje y le funciona?
Tarra K.
Brampton , ON
Would love to try this foundation! I am quite fair and have neutral undertones, and am wondering if this product could work. I've used covergirl foundations in the past but they always come out pink on me