BeautyFaceFace MakeupCOVERGIRL
UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige

COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige

Blend away redness and uneven skin tone with the Ultra Smooth Foundation from COVERGIRL. This medium-coverage liquid foundation blends effortlessly to leave you with smooth, radiant skin. The blendable foundation is infused with Olay Skin-Smoothing Serum to leave you with a flawless finish.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Stearoyl Inulin, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silica, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-5 Polyricinoleate, Dimethicone, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

[product:covergirl-ultrasmooth-foundation-42] ? How is the full coverage on this? Where can you buy it. And about how much does it run????
Is this formula super high coverage? Also is the finish more natural, matte, or dewy?
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder what are your thoughts on this finishing powder? I have never used it or any finishing powder and would love some advice?
Start your review of COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige!
How would you rate this product?
Lori N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Feels watery and does not provide good coverage. Also smears off way too easily and needs to be reapplied frequently.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
When I first tried the foundation I thought it was okay. The applicator is comes with is not very good. I prefer to put on my foundation with a brush or sponge. I have peach fuzz on my cheeks bit I honestly do no think this made it look better.
Bre'okia M.
Morrow, GA
It's to die for I've been using it for awhile and I love how it's been working for my skin and zero Break out from this brand
indah N.
Los angeles, Ca
This foundation works well for me, very light not and long lasting as well. Definitely will purchase more if I'm running out
Karen M.
Shelbyville, IN
This foundation works great on my skin the only problem is the applicator but other that that it's great and smooth and easy to apply.
Christa  P.
I tried this product on a whim. I usually don’t go for drugstore foundation. It was a decent foundation however, I felt like the product felt wet on my face the whole day. I will stick with my regular foundation
Nicole Z.
Dallas, TX
The applicator is no good, it really doesn't help you put it on, or smooth it in, it's basically a tiny face scrubber to me. Don't open up your pores while you put makeup on, that's just a bad idea you would be better off using your fingers.
Nave C.
Henryetta, OK
Great product, I love that it came it the sponge. It’s a cute product. The foundation is lightweight it covers well. Love that it’s small, it fits perfect in my on the go bag. Definitely recommend this product
Shawanda W.
Norcross, GA
COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige uploaded by Shawanda W.
I used this product for the 1st time almost 2 weeks ago & I was presently surprised. It's very smooth & has a matte finish 😍😍This is in the shade 875 Soft Sable.
Mandi G.
Russellville
I really never used the spatula. This foundation is ok. It is made to smooth baby hairs on the face. I get rid of mine, so I'm not sure how it performs in that arena. It is a ok foundation. Nothing spectacular.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby A.
Apple Springs
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige ? How is the full coverage on this? Where can you buy it. And about how much does it run????
Shay A. il y a 2 ans
Walmart and Walgreens has it. But honestly I hated it and the coverage isn't great
Krissi S.
Cannington
il y a 2 ans
Krissi S. il y a 2 ans
Thanks for replying I appreciate it.
Brittanny B.
Rural Valley, PA
il y a 3 ans
COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation - Medium Beige how does this compare to other doh stations and what kind of finish do you get with it? Does it last?
Jacqueline G. il y a 5 mois
It’s a matte finish and it works like any other foundation its also very light weight but has a good amount of coverage