COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation + Applicator 865 Tawny  uploaded by Charis  C.

BY COVERGIRL

New, innovative foundation with Olay Serum and Smoothing Applicator instantly smoothes away redness, blemishes & uneveness.

Buy on Amazon
April D.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Okay, I give this foundation a 2 simply because it oxidizes so bad on me. By mid morning I'm orange and that bothers me soooo much when it comes to drugstore foundations. Tawny is my true color but I cannot wear the foundation in any compacity even if I set it with another brand of finishing powder. I really want to love this foundation
sarah T.
sarah T.
Fits my skin tone perfectly and stays on all day without causing any acne problems. it is affordable and long lasting. it has very nice safe packaging and is very smooth and easy to apply Onto my face. I highly recommend.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
Covergirl is a good brand but this just didn't work very well. I don't know why but out just didn't work. I hate when you buy something and it doesn't work because it is just a waste of money.
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Norwalk, CT
I loved this foundation when I first starting playing with makeup and I still do . It has a natural coverage and it is not cakey at all . This is something you can apply everyday
Stacey I.
Stacey I.
Milledgeville, IL
It's been a while since I have used this foundation but I seem to remember liking it. I have trouble finding a color perfect for me or maybe I'm just too picky.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Manning, SC
Cover girl tawny blends easily with my complexion. It's light feel does not make my face feel as if though I'm wearing a mask. It's great for controlling oil.
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
It is a reasonable price and looks good at first but doesn't last the whole day and makes your face loo cakes and blotchy. It doesn't come in well
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
Covergirl has a light and smooth feeling, with great coverage. Covergirl has great prices and very affordable. Works great for every day use.
Amber O.
Amber O.
S Salt Lake, UT
All time favorite foundation. You get a lot for your money. I haven't switched my foundation in years! It has amazing color and coverage.
Starsha C.
Starsha C.
Stafford, VA
Great coverage and very smooth when applying. I had to try a few to get my correct shade but overall this is a great product.