BY COVERGIRL

Innovative foundation with Olay Serum and Smoothing Applicator instantly smoothes away redness, blemishes and unevenness.

Buy on Amazon*
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I purchased as a backup for my purse but have been using it every couple days. I loved the foundation. It’s very lightweight and goes on super smooth. It’s extremely affordable. I was not a fan of the rubber applicator due to myself using a brush to apply
Shannon L.
Pinellas Park
This was not something I would buy again. It was an impulse and the bottle will expire before I ever use more than half. The coverage was not great and it was not long wearing at all.
Katy W.
Farmersville
This isn’t too bad for CG foundation. I have not had much luck with this brand of foundation, but this is actually pretty nice. Most CGs are terrible coverage, and really don’t look finished or give a polished look. This does pretty well.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foundation is great for drugstore and good for everyday use easy to apply leaves a natural finish look I wish it was a bit more buildable and more coverage it can either go dewy or matte depends on how you apply it recommend if you need something cheap for everyday use
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I love how natural and a perfect color it was on my skin. I bought it from bed, bath, and beyond. It was 50% off it regular sticker. It was 89 cents for it. Amazing deal. It looks like i do not have makeup on my face at all. I would recommend anyone to go out and get this product.
Rita W.
I purchased this CoverGirl Ultrasmooth Foundation from my local Duane Reade drug store. First of all, I paid nearly $20 for it. Based on my experience, I wouldn't pay what I paid for it again.

I purchased this makeup because it was marketed as giving your face a smooth appearance and minimizing facial hair. I have very fine, thin, blonde hair on my face since I am a natural blonde. It isn't a ton of hair by any means, but I needed a new foundation, and saw that this product claimed to minimize hair and figured I would try it. It comes with a special applicator that is a small piece of silicone in a oval shape.

This makeup was a bit difficult to apply. When you squeeze a little on to the applicator, it comes out pretty thick. I had to work hard to smooth it out on my face and blend it properly so the end result was a good looking face, rather than an overly made up face. You are instructed to apply it by wiping it downwards on your face in the direction of hair growth. Once I finally got it applied, I feel like it gave decent, medium coverage, helping even out my skin tone, hide some freckles, and eliminate a little redness near my nose. But the applicator was more of a hinderance than a help. I began using it with my Chanel foundation brush, and it is much easier to apply.

I don't know that it truly minimizes the appearance of facial hair, and I have concluded that is pretty much just a marketing gimmick. I think the only thing about the product that actually is supposed to work towards that claim is that they instruct you to apply it downward, with the applicator. You can achieve the same results with other medium coverage foundations if you apply downwards, with whatever tool you are using, such as a foundation brush, or a foundation sponge.

Overall, I like the makeup itself, but the applicator is a waste of time, and I don't think the product is worth what I paid, nearly $20. But I would pay $5-10.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
When I first tried the foundation I thought it was okay. The applicator is comes with is not very good. I prefer to put on my foundation with a brush or sponge. I have peach fuzz on my cheeks bit I honestly do no think this made it look better.
Ruth A.
33570
So I want to say that I really love this foundation because it has full coverage and is long lasting easy to apply easy to blend so that's why I really love this foundation I will buy it again and you can get it at the drugstore
Brittany G.
Kittery, ME
The applicator is super weird, it sort of feels like you're just dragging your skin around. I bought this because of it thought, because I figured it would save me money on foundation in the long run. Beauty blenders literally just soak up product and they're hard to clean. This one is easy to clean and I can tell that I'm not wasting product. As for the foundation, nothing special, but I do like how it feels in my skin. Got this for $3 at a clearance store, that's why I really got it.
Katie M.
Richmond, VA
Having the applicator included is a nice touch, but I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. It is indeed easy to apply and lightweight, but does not last long. It has a dewy finish. It claims to smooth over facial hair and I have PCOS, but I suppose it's for much finer 'staches and stubble then this hirsute beauty. :-D
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
Has anyone else had difficulty with the applicator?
Johannah S.
Would this be okay use have oily skin?
Richlands, NC
Does this hide facial hair?
Richlands, NC
Does this hide facial hair like it's supposed too?
Richlands, NC
What's the difference between this one and the darker packaging one?