COVERGIRL Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup uploaded by Nancy S.COVERGIRL Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup uploaded by Alexys c.COVERGIRL Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup uploaded by Nancy B.

BY COVERGIRL #51 in Powder Foundation

Katie C.
Katie C.
Review for: Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup Classic Beige 430 4 oz
As a person with Ivory skin it is hard to find a foundation powder that actually matches since they will always either be too light or to dark so you always have to picker the lesser evil when it comes to brands. Luckily the shade classic ivory with COVERGIRL is a perfect match to my skin tones and I love this product overall. It is super creamy and blends super well with either a sponge, beauty blender, or brush. It doesn't get streaky at all and is perfect for all day use without really having to touch up through out the day. Super happy customer!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I use this instead of the bottled liquid foundation. I think it blends better and really not as messy. It covers great and doesn't feel like it's caked on my skin. The price is ok... I know it's cheaper than other brands but to me it's just a little high. It lasts a good amount of time but the sponge it comes with doesn't. I usually have to change the sponge halfway through the use of the product. Overall a great product!
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Sedalia, Oh
I love cover girl ultimate finish liquid powder makeup. I usually wear the creamy natural colorvdependingvon the season. I've used this product for years. I trust it, it works and conceals well, smells clean and last quite awhile. I like this because I don't have to apply a primer, concealer, foundation and powder, I just apply this, add some blush and go. The price is pretty good and even better if you have coupons!!
Bailie T.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This liquid power finish is a great foundation for the price. It is on the more affordable end which is good. You are able to see the color of the foundation well through the package. As long as there is some sort of finishing spray on the foundation lasts as it is suppose to. I would recommend this product for the price.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
Unfortunately this is a little too cakey for my taste. I purchased at Target and was hoping to use on top of foundation. It doesn't blend well with my oily skin, and I use bareminerals finishing powder now instead. However, I did like the wide range of colors available for this product, but it just wasn't for me.
Randi C.
Randi C.
Dickinson, TX
This makeup works really well it's a decent price and is easy to find in a variety of stores. I usually find coupons and then buy it and save even more. I like the way the product stays on my skin and yet it easily comes off with makeup wipes. I would recommend this to friends
Mary B.
Mary B.
Austin, TX
This product gives great coverage and is very easy to blend. This is my go-to concealer when I am looking for an easy and fast makeup routine, just apply and go! I love the compact and the included applier. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good everyday compact.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I use to constantly use this stuff when I first started wearing makeup. It's pretty decent stuff for a drug store brand. I had pretty normal skin when I use it. I always bought mine from walmart or target. I would recommend this to others. I remember it blending in well.
Stacie A.
Stacie A.
N Tonawanda, NY
Very good coverage compact foundation for the price, comes in compact with application sponge. Compact size to keep in makeup bag for back and forth to work. Don't usually need any separate concealer when I use . Def a staple for awhile in my collection!
Marcie V.
Marcie V.
I like that this goes on like a liquid then sets like a powder. The coverage is good also. I buy this foundation at Walmart or drugstore s. My skin tone is light to medium. My skin type is normal to oily. I have bought this product many times.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi friends. I wonder if it covers well the face and duration time?
Zuleima H.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy de piel grasa y me cuesta conseguir productos que tengan buena duración y me ayuden a controlar los brillos de la cara... serviría este para mi tipo de piel?