COVERGIRL Tweezer-Style Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Melany A.

BY COVERGIRL #52 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This unique tweezer-style nipper provides precise control for cutting hang nails and loose cuticles.  Specially designed with a cuticle pusher on the end; this is a complete cuticle cutting tool. Unique tweezer-style for added control Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent.

Mercii M.
peoria il
It was easier then most tweazers to use. It was easier to grip than others. And pulled the hairs out smoothly . Only problem I have with it was the price was a little too much for my liking. I would recommend to others though.
Paola M.
Duluth, GA
This one is actually the best tweezer I’ve ever found. It is extremely easy to use and it is very effective. One of the best assets is that it is amazingly confortable while using it. Highly recommended!
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
This product works pretty good and gets the job done. I usually almost buy revlon brand because there a good brand and always have awesome prices on everything they sell! I highly recommend them if you want something of good quality but at a decent price.
claudia a.
Schaumburg, IL
I have the purple ones and they are pretty good you get a nice grip I bought them at Walmart they have all kinds it was my first time getting these and they are pretty good decent price too
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love this cuticle clipper from covergirl. This clipper is not expensive at all and it works so well. This isn’t my first time using this clipper but I appreciate how fast it gets rid of my cuticles.
Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
Hay y'all Allie here!! Today I'm going to talk to y'all about Cover Girl's tweezers! Now as a woman that tweezes more than anything else ..I need a good pair of tweezers. Now unlike some tweezers I've used ..theze have a finger grip which keeps your fingers from sliding up and down the tweezers!! And I don't know about y'all but I sure have come across some tweezers that didn't even pull any hairs out ...I couldn't even get them to grip on the hairs. These Covergirl tweezers are the exact opposite of everything I've experienced with previous tweezers. I'm telling y'all now go and get you a pair..you'll never need or have to buy another pair!!!
Carla Y.
Miami, Florida
It is a very practical nipper. It is easier for me to handle than the style of the cuticle tweezers used in the salon. In addition, it turns out that this is very useful for trimming the individual hairs of the eyebrow! My eyebrows are very thin, and I have to be careful not to catch too much. But sometimes a hair is too long or a stick in a straight line. These things make it easy to cut that hair and keep the eyebrow full at a better.
Maddie C.
103 sunridge way allen
These have a great grip for your fingers to rest on! They do come in beautiful colors I have a royal purple. They are by far the best tweezers I have ever used I would recommend this! I would definitely buy this again. The only thing I do not like is that it does not come in a travel size.
Emily G.
Dixon, MO
Sometimes the cuticle scissors just cannot reach some of your cuticle! So these nippers are great for those hard to reach places! I also have a hard time using scissors with my non dominant hand but these nippers are easy to hold and control with either hand! I highly suggest getting some!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I got these thinking they would be easy to use since I use tweezers all the time, but it was actually pretty difficult. The price was like a pair of tweezers would cost you and my opinion is that this style of cuticle trimmer stinks! I wouldn't buy again or recommend.