BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
amanda k.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color!!!! 😍😍😍 the formula for one is to die for. My lips stay moisturized and don't peel or flake at all and the color for 2 is gorgeous! It's like the perfect shad I've always dreamed of!
akansha j.
Hyderabad
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality good price very reasonable every one can afford it easily. It doesn't stay long but texture is good
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't enjoy the color as much as I thought I would. The lipstick smelt bad and it didn't go on very smoothly. I also had to apply many layers to really see the color. I wouldn't recommend to other.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Lori M.
Elon
I use this mostly when I am going out with my husband on a date night. This was easy to apply but unfortunately I am a person that likes to lick her lips often so reapplying is a must to keep this on. I believe I purchased this at a Target but honestly I do not remember.
Ann T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exactly what you would expect. Good drugstore lipstick. Good value. Lasts a while without eating it drinking.
Michaela H.
Casselman
The product is really great. Consistency is nice however the color i chose was not good for my skin tone but overall had a good experience with this product. I also really like the packaging of the product itself. It looks like it will last a long time.
Emily B.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is alright. Didn't stay on for me as long as I wanted it too. Nice color. The price is alright for it as well. Was easy to apply but just didn't last as long. Bought it off of amazon.
carla s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uma boa textura , uma duração longa e muito boa. Produto de otima qualidade , recomendo a todos que usem pois vale a pena.
Stefant R.
cra 13 N 19-151
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it is super good and practice, it is one of the best lipsticks I have used, they fascinate me, they are soft
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?