BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
COVERGIRL TruShine Lipcolor
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
Amanda K.
This color!!!! 😍😍😍 the formula for one is to die for. My lips stay moisturized and don't peel or flake at all and the color for 2 is gorgeous! It's like the perfect shad I've always dreamed of!
akansha j.
Hyderabad
Great quality good price very reasonable every one can afford it easily. It doesn't stay long but texture is good
Ingrid S.
Didn't enjoy the color as much as I thought I would. The lipstick smelt bad and it didn't go on very smoothly. I also had to apply many layers to really see the color. I wouldn't recommend to other.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Lori M.
Elon
I use this mostly when I am going out with my husband on a date night. This was easy to apply but unfortunately I am a person that likes to lick her lips often so reapplying is a must to keep this on. I believe I purchased this at a Target but honestly I do not remember.
Ann T.
Exactly what you would expect. Good drugstore lipstick. Good value. Lasts a while without eating it drinking.
Michaela H.
Casselman
The product is really great. Consistency is nice however the color i chose was not good for my skin tone but overall had a good experience with this product. I also really like the packaging of the product itself. It looks like it will last a long time.
Emily B.
Denver
This one is alright. Didn't stay on for me as long as I wanted it too. Nice color. The price is alright for it as well. Was easy to apply but just didn't last as long. Bought it off of amazon.
Maria G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely love this color. Goes on so easily, lasting! A bit on the expensive side but definitely met my expectations
Carlix A.
Coquimbo1331, Santiago.
I`m not a big fan of soft colors, but this lipstick is definitely one of my favorites. The texture is soft and it stays for a very long time, even after drinking and eating. The price is affordable and the quality is really nice for a product with that price.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?