BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vitoria A.
PINDORETAMA
HOW CAN SPEAK IN NE THAT RED AND RED LIPSTICK AND STILL A BEAUTIFUL GEL LOVE RED LIPSTICK MAINLY . RED AND marvel COLOR THAT LETS YOU MORE CAN LIVE YOUR ALL IN RAILWAY RED WONDER YEAR !
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few colors that actually is the same applied as it is in packaging. I always get reds that look pinkish or have somewhat of an orangish tint. This goes on bright red & brings outfits to life especially on date night. It's not my absolute favorite but it's one of my picks.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It has a decent wear time and doesn't get dry, crack, or flake. I would definitely recommend ot!
barbara t.
tobanna
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soo amazing has nice bold content to it and makes me feel bold and more confident I love it and I think everyone should have it too
Tiffany L.
Santo Domingo
Its a creamy lipstick that can be use for the day, it calls the attention to your lips, and its easy to apply, you can use it for your everyday makeup. You need to re apply some times but it has a good pigmentation.
Susmita U.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a pretty colour and it suited my skin tone which made me love it even more.
It is very easy to use and affordable I guess.
The packaging is nice and I would buy it again x
Janessa K.
Brundidge
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so cool and makes your lips look so beautiful this was my first time using this as I don't wear lip product as much but I'll definitely be going back for some more and you definitely recommend
Diana S.
AZzulfi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know any thing about this, but I am writing because in this app you most be writing and writing all the time, and thank you for listening to me, with all my love, thank you so much, and a little more of words ‚ô•
Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has very pretty color choices and great price. The only downfall I have is that it seems to dry my lips out and I have to use gloss of some which them washes away some.of the color.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product ! Whenever I run out I buy another one ! Great color and easy to apply. I use this product a few times a week. Great quality and good price value. I 100% recommend this product to everyone !
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?