BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
Amanda K.
This color!!!! 😍😍😍 the formula for one is to die for. My lips stay moisturized and don't peel or flake at all and the color for 2 is gorgeous! It's like the perfect shad I've always dreamed of!
akansha j.
Hyderabad
Great quality good price very reasonable every one can afford it easily. It doesn't stay long but texture is good
blanca d.
Deer Park, TX
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Carlix A.
Coquimbo1331, Santiago.
I`m not a big fan of soft colors, but this lipstick is definitely one of my favorites. The texture is soft and it stays for a very long time, even after drinking and eating. The price is affordable and the quality is really nice for a product with that price.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
This makes my lips look great. No news to reaply or anything. It meet my expectations more than I expected.
Lkeshia E.
Atlanta
The colors are very vibrant and match my skin tone really well. I was hesitant to try colors and usually opt for more natural tones. I really like the way they match my skin tone and now wear colored lios more often COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick
Ann M.
Súper cremosito se siente en tus labios! Ya lo he dicho anteriormente, sufro de labios resecos, así que la mayoría de labiales de Covergirl es la solución! Puedo decir que tengo bastantes labiales y este hot pink shine es similar al labial de Barbie, lo amé!
Neisha H.
Cookeville, TN
Glides on smoothly, last for hours! Not a tacky feeling lipstick once dry. Leaves a moisturizing effect.
Marina V.
Heraklion, Crete
Fantastic I have no words for this it's looking  good it's affordable its long lasting its eve thing you need
Princess S.
Hull
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?