BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
amanda k.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color!!!! 😍😍😍 the formula for one is to die for. My lips stay moisturized and don't peel or flake at all and the color for 2 is gorgeous! It's like the perfect shad I've always dreamed of!
akansha j.
Hyderabad
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality good price very reasonable every one can afford it easily. It doesn't stay long but texture is good
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Laura L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
lip makeup is something that can not be missing in every woman's makeup routine and these perfect lipsticks always bring us ideal colors for any occasion adjusting to the needs of any woman always leaving a unique and radiant finish on any type of lip, always highlighting the best of a woman, his lips
Katy W.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Makes me feel so glamorous and put together! I can wear it anywhere and any season. I recommend it to everyone!!! It's not too expensive and definitely worth the money. Would buy again!
Carlix A.
Coquimbo1331, Santiago.
I`m not a big fan of soft colors, but this lipstick is definitely one of my favorites. The texture is soft and it stays for a very long time, even after drinking and eating. The price is affordable and the quality is really nice for a product with that price.
Joyce M.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really love this product it gave me such perfects results and i wouldnt like to change it , products like this doesn't exist
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my lips look great. No news to reaply or anything. It meet my expectations more than I expected.
Lkeshia E.
Atlanta
The colors are very vibrant and match my skin tone really well. I was hesitant to try colors and usually opt for more natural tones. I really like the way they match my skin tone and now wear colored lios more often COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick
Ann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Súper cremosito se siente en tus labios! Ya lo he dicho anteriormente, sufro de labios resecos, así que la mayoría de labiales de Covergirl es la solución! Puedo decir que tengo bastantes labiales y este hot pink shine es similar al labial de Barbie, lo amé!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?