BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
blanca d.
Deer Park, TX
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this lipstick I recommend buying guess it's a great color I love Brown's nude colors... it works really well
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
This lipstick applied so smooth. And stays on for a long period of time. And it is a great color for any occasion.
Jenna E.
Dewitt, MI
When I'm in a hurry or if a bride wants a specific lip color without breaking the bank, covergirl is where it's at!
donna c.
Des Moines
Great product good pigment but feels like i need to put a few thick layers on to keep it bright. Last a good time.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love the feeling of this lipstick its so smooth and doest crack at all. I recommend to all my friends and family.
Chel D.
Tewksbury, MA
This color is amazing on almost any skin color I love this so much and it has become a regular lip color for me
Ann T.
Exactly what you would expect. Good drugstore lipstick. Good value. Lasts a while without eating it drinking.
Ashley L.
This is a great natural color that stays on for a long time. It goes great with any outfit for any occasion.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?