BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Marisol R.
Albuquerque
Very good looking product didn't look the best in my skin tone but very colorful bottle also very gentle when applying
Marielin M.
Passaic
Beauty Junkie Expert
lip color amazing. it is so pretty on lips. it gives lips a good tone and shines youre lips a lot. i recommed this 100%
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the cover girl lipsticks they work wonders for such a low price , I grab one everytime I'm at the store !
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick applied so smooth. And stays on for a long period of time. And it is a great color for any occasion.
Jenna E.
Dewitt, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm in a hurry or if a bride wants a specific lip color without breaking the bank, covergirl is where it's at!
donna c.
Des Moines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product good pigment but feels like i need to put a few thick layers on to keep it bright. Last a good time.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick I recommend buying guess it's a great color I love Brown's nude colors... it works really well
Evelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the feeling of this lipstick its so smooth and doest crack at all. I recommend to all my friends and family.
Chel D.
Tewksbury, MA
This color is amazing on almost any skin color I love this so much and it has become a regular lip color for me
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?