BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Magali A.
This is a really great product. I really like it and I use it a lot, at least three times a week! I love how it goes on so easily
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
This turned out better than i expected it to. It didn't last all day and i had to keep applying but i think it had a nice color
Becca H.
I really like this product. It has a decent wear time and doesn't get dry, crack, or flake. I would definitely recommend ot!
I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting.
Kendra R.
Waverly
Gives my lips a beautiful full lip look and has a glamorous shine to it. Perfect for the night out, or even a night in 👄
Sav W.
doesn't stay on long but still good color. If you don't mind reapply often, this is a great color!  Decently priced
Marisol R.
Albuquerque
Very good looking product didn't look the best in my skin tone but very colorful bottle also very gentle when applying
Marielin M.
Passaic
lip color amazing. it is so pretty on lips. it gives lips a good tone and shines youre lips a lot. i recommed this 100%
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
Last long, is amazing the color is literally perfect and I have gotten so many compliments for it it's a great product
María G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely love this color. Goes on so easily, lasting! A bit on the expensive side but definitely met my expectations
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?