BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
becca g.
Charlotte nc
Really like the color and the silky feel of this lipstick. It offers a great amount of wear time as well especially when used with a primer.
McKenna C.
Portsmouth
I loved this product! It works amazingly! Stays on awhile. Very smooth! If you haven't tried this lipstick then you need too! It's amazing!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Love the brand. I use a lot of their products. This one is a quality item with rich color and lasts long but a little on the pricey side
Άντζελα Γ.
Monroe Township, NJ
Wearing this I feel like I have been kissed by fire *_* this color is amazing
Definitely I will buy it again with the first chance!!
angel F.
Eden
It's a good product but I am more of a lip gloss type of person I just like a little extra shine an the lipstick doesn't work for me
Renee M.
Inman
If your ever looking for a go to lipstick that you can use everyday well this is it. Its so pigmated and the color rage is amazing
Julia R.
Charlotte
This lipstick does a very good job of making your lips look full and luscious. It lasts for a long time with little to no touch ups
barbara t.
tobanna
Soo amazing has nice bold content to it and makes me feel bold and more confident I love it and I think everyone should have it too
Alexandra G.
Imperial Beach
I actually own this color and for my normal fair skin looks amazing in the summer.. It moisturizes my lips making them look good!
Magali A.
This is a really great product. I really like it and I use it a lot, at least three times a week! I love how it goes on so easily
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?