BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra G.
Imperial Beach
I actually own this color and for my normal fair skin looks amazing in the summer.. It moisturizes my lips making them look good!
Brittany  p.
Picayune, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I tend to stick more towards nudes or light pinks i like the variety good starting out for beginners as well.
Magali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product. I really like it and I use it a lot, at least three times a week! I love how it goes on so easily
Joyce M.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really love this product it gave me such perfects results and i wouldnt like to change it , products like this doesn't exist
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This turned out better than i expected it to. It didn't last all day and i had to keep applying but i think it had a nice color
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It has a decent wear time and doesn't get dry, crack, or flake. I would definitely recommend ot!
Sav W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
doesn't stay on long but still good color. If you don't mind reapply often, this is a great color!  Decently priced
Kendra R.
Waverly
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives my lips a beautiful full lip look and has a glamorous shine to it. Perfect for the night out, or even a night in ūüĎĄ
María G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this color. Goes on so easily, lasting! A bit on the expensive side but definitely met my expectations
Casaundra K.
Claremont, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last long, is amazing the color is literally perfect and I have gotten so many compliments for it it's a great product
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?