BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Brianna🌺 P.
Katy, TX
I love this lipstick. It is smooth and long lasting. I don't remember where I bought it. And it's easy to apply and use. It was higher than my expectations for sure. I would buy it again
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! It matches with most outfits I wear. Very easy to use and apply! I use this product every time I go out on a date with my husband! I've had a lot of compliments on it!
Katy W.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Makes me feel so glamorous and put together! I can wear it anywhere and any season. I recommend it to everyone!!! It's not too expensive and definitely worth the money. Would buy again!
Jean Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this color after I purchased it. It came on a little too dark for my preference and it wasn't a very smooth application. I do like the packaging though.😂
Carmen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most radiant color I have ever used. The color is long lasting and it does not dry out your lips like other brands tend to do. Love how this brand has as light glow on their products making the color pop more and blend perfect.
Khalida A.
Houston
I love covergirl lipstick. Easily glide on and stay for a great time. Smooth and very freaky and the colors are very pigmented and have a great variety definitely would recommend.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was going through my makeup case. And I came across this Covergirl Trueshine Lipcolor 430 fire shine shade. I am a red fanatic. I love red. I cannot resist red makeup. And this lipstick does give your lips a pretty shiny color. I love the shine and the moisture from this lipstick. This is a favorite lipstick I like to use.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few colors that actually is the same applied as it is in packaging. I always get reds that look pinkish or have somewhat of an orangish tint. This goes on bright red & brings outfits to life especially on date night. It's not my absolute favorite but it's one of my picks.
Janet F.
Modesto, CA
These lip colors are very nice. They are the color that the packaging has on them so you are buying what you want. The colors are bright and very pigmented. Covergirl is defending improving there line coming with some surprises that didn't could happen. Definitely love the shades they have.
Brianna B.
I love this product! Bright red lips aren't my thing, so this is the perfect shade in between! Pair it with pretty much any fall make up look and you're ready to go out. Simple packaging makes it easy for a quick use if you're on the go! Would definitely buy again!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?