BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
I love the lipstick. They have several colors to choose from. It stays on well. It keeps the glossy look as long as it is on. You have to use make up remover to get it off. I will be buying this in different shades!!
Meghan N.
The color was great, very vibrant and stayed on fairly well (2+ hrs through drinking) with no feathering. The tube was not the best, made it just a bit hard to apply. Overall good but wish the color would have stayed on a bit better/longer.
Laraisa G.
Long lasting and very MOISTURIZING! Moisture is very important to me with lipsticks because most products require you to moisturizer before applying lipstick so this will save you the extra step & product!
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
I wear this lipstick when I want my lips to really shine and stand out. They come in a variety of bright and colorful shades and they stay put for hours. Especially if you use primer first before applying.
Ashley S.
blackwood, NJ
Loved this color it looks so nice I like to wear it out it's extremely affordable and it lasts me for a few hours but you can't expect the best out of covergirl and I recommend for something cheap and fast
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
Didn't enjoy the color as much as I thought I would. The lipstick smelt bad and it didn't go on very smoothly. I also had to apply many layers to really see the color. I wouldn't recommend to other.
Gabrielle A.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS LIPSTICK! They have a decent price and they had so many different shades to choose from. I can't believe that cover girl discontinued these lipsticks! I'm definitely going to miss it. It was one of my favorite lipsticks I have ever used.
Emily B.
Denver
This one is alright. Didn't stay on for me as long as I wanted it too. Nice color. The price is alright for it as well. Was easy to apply but just didn't last as long. Bought it off of amazon.
Tameeka S.
Laurel, IN
My favorite thing to wear when I don't want to put a lot of makeup on! Makes you look and feel amazing while not trying to hard! Very good on price and amazing quality! I can't wait to buy more and get everyone on board!
Julia B.
Loved using this for the first time, would recommend to anyone for school and work. It's easy to reapply and I use it almost everyday.  The color is so pretty, I bought it at Target with a coupon but it is still pricey however I would definitely buy again.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?