BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
COVERGIRL TruShine Lipcolor
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
Meghan N.
The color was great, very vibrant and stayed on fairly well (2+ hrs through drinking) with no feathering. The tube was not the best, made it just a bit hard to apply. Overall good but wish the color would have stayed on a bit better/longer.
Lori M.
Elon
I use this mostly when I am going out with my husband on a date night. This was easy to apply but unfortunately I am a person that likes to lick her lips often so reapplying is a must to keep this on. I believe I purchased this at a Target but honestly I do not remember.
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
I love this lipstick, it goes on smooth and has great color! My only complaint is it doesn't stay as long as some of my beauty's store lipsticks. I would probably buy again for the price. Not a bad product but I'm not blown away.
Anna S.
Marietta, GA
I think you definitely need a tan to wear this lipstick. It really made me look pale and kind of sick haha. I thought the color was very pretty, but it just wasn't for me. They do have great lipstick that lasts for hours, though!
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Super cute vibrant color I love wearing this out I used this before and I can say that it has decent packaging not the best because it was cheap but oh well it was good for the night but I don't think it would last all day
Zoey L.
Butler, Missouri
This lipstick was OK. It was very pretty but it wasn't long lasting. It was super cheap easy to apply but it would just come off very easily but wasn't long lasting either I would not probably buy this product again
Taylor B.
I bought this for a party one time and thought I would only wear the color once because it is a little more on the "heavy" side and I like to go more natural with my face. BUT I ended up loving the crazy color and it kept me in touch with my fun side.
Natalie H.
Has very pretty color choices and great price. The only downfall I have is that it seems to dry my lips out and I have to use gloss of some which them washes away some.of the color.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
This color is to die for! It goes on super smooth and it's easy to apply. I love how long lasting it was, went through dinner and a movie. I was able to find mine at Walmart, so of course you know that's affordable!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?