BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
COVERGIRL TruShine Lipcolor
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
Imane C.
Casablanca
Amaazing product reaally
I bought 3 of it at the same time and I m still buying it .. Its bomb.com
Sydney M.
San Antonio, TX
I would love to try this!! It seems like a great lip color!!!! And I'm in need of new lip stick.
Ruby K.
Gives your lips a really nice bright pop of color. It is definitely affordable and long lasting
Brittany J.
Bethalto, IL
Great color selection. The colors are bright and shiny. It stays on through lots of kissing.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I get compliments on this product every time I wear it. The color is incredible, I love it!
Claire S.
Lover his lipstick so good and smooth and rich makes you lips perfect and such a nice color
member-5ec9f885a
michigan
Love it so nice ! Would you recommend for everybody. It is awesome and not that expensive.
Misty N.
I LOVE DARK COLORS ON MY SKIN! I'm pale but it just make the face look fierce! I recommend
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
sarai d.
MIAMI
nothing against the sellar but the color was not quite like the description. tried it on but didn't care for it.othing against the sellar but the color was not quite like the description. tried it on but didn't care for it.othing against the sellar but the color was not quite like the description. tried it on but didn't care for it.othing against the sellar but the color was not quite like the description. tried it on but didn't care for it.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?