BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Misty N.
I LOVE DARK COLORS ON MY SKIN! I'm pale but it just make the face look fierce! I recommend
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Yaricza S.
Denver , CO
I'm not much of a lipstick type of person but when I do I always look for the lighter colors and by far these lipstick has been my favorite. I usually wear it when I decide to go for a more natural look, keeps my lips smooth and it doesn't dry my lips at all, but I do have to reapply it once and while during the days. I do like the shine it gives to my lips but like I said it's by far one of my favorites.
Ashley O.
This is a great natural color that stays on for a long time. It goes great with any outfit for any occasion.
Julz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color, one of my favorites from cover girl lipstick. perfect with any outfit, casual or dressy.
Sydney M.
San Antonio, TX
I would love to try this!! It seems like a great lip color!!!! And I'm in need of new lip stick.
Lauren T.
Ozone park , NY
The color of the lipstick is light but its perfect if thats what you're going for, plus the packaging is extremely cute! Overall good product
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand. I use a lot of their products. This one is a quality item with rich color and lasts long but a little on the pricey side
I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting.
Chel D.
Tewksbury, MA
This color is amazing on almost any skin color I love this so much and it has become a regular lip color for me
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?