BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand New see more...

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long doe...2 Answers
COVERGIRL TruShine Lipcolor
  • "I love it I like how it goes on and I think it's really good with like natural looks for me and it's just really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this color! It's one of my favorites, the color fills out so well on my lips and is very long lasting." in 7 reviews
Sophia P.
 I love this color especially when I'm going to work or I'm going out it's the perfect color for data night worker outside of work. It's not that expensive so I do keep a couple with me!  I can buy it at my local Walmart or some kind a department store like that.   I have recommended this to friends and family and they bought it and they love it just as much is me .
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love this color and how it looks on me. This product has a great price and comes in wonderful colors. My sister and I both use covergirl for years. My favorite makeup. #Covergirl is the best makeup out. @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product ! Whenever I run out I buy another one ! Great color and easy to apply. I use this product a few times a week. Great quality and good price value. I 100% recommend this product to everyone !
Kelsie B.
The lip products for cover girl r very good they aren't to expensive there very affordable I think they r amazing the way it is it's supper easy to apply to ur lips and I will always have this in my makeup bag even if it's not that color
Erika G.
This lipstick color is nice It stays even after I'm done eating or drinking. It also doesn't dry my lips out like most lipsticks or glosses. It's definitely a true red so if you're looking for red this is it! Its so easy to apply on, and very affordable ladies!
Meghan N.
The color was great, very vibrant and stayed on fairly well (2+ hrs through drinking) with no feathering. The tube was not the best, made it just a bit hard to apply. Overall good but wish the color would have stayed on a bit better/longer.
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
I love this lipstick, it goes on smooth and has great color! My only complaint is it doesn't stay as long as some of my beauty's store lipsticks. I would probably buy again for the price. Not a bad product but I'm not blown away.
Anna S.
I think you definitely need a tan to wear this lipstick. It really made me look pale and kind of sick haha. I thought the color was very pretty, but it just wasn't for me. They do have great lipstick that lasts for hours, though!
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Super cute vibrant color I love wearing this out I used this before and I can say that it has decent packaging not the best because it was cheap but oh well it was good for the night but I don't think it would last all day
Zoey L.
Butler, Missouri
This lipstick was OK. It was very pretty but it wasn't long lasting. It was super cheap easy to apply but it would just come off very easily but wasn't long lasting either I would not probably buy this product again
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?