BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this lip color stay on?1 Answers
  • How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I real...1 Answers
  • Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it nor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janet F.
Modesto, CA
These lip colors are very nice. They are the color that the packaging has on them so you are buying what you want. The colors are bright and very pigmented. Covergirl is defending improving there line coming with some surprises that didn't could happen. Definitely love the shades they have.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few colors that actually is the same applied as it is in packaging. I always get reds that look pinkish or have somewhat of an orangish tint. This goes on bright red & brings outfits to life especially on date night. It's not my absolute favorite but it's one of my picks.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Very pigmented but I find myself having to reapply very often. The price is very good and for a drugstore lipstick it surpassed expectations. This was my first time trying this shade and I'd recommend to people in need of a nice cheap lipstick.
Miranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lipsticks! Great color and very easy to use. It didn't smudge and stayed on the whole night. I only reapply because I didn't know how last it would last!
Άντζελα Γ.
Monroe Township, NJ
Wearing this I feel like I have been kissed by fire *_* this color is amazing
Definitely I will buy it again with the first chance!!
Bianca S.
Muskegon, MI
Love how astonishing this makes my lips look. Especially for a ladies night out! Totally worth the buy :)
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
This is an amazing lipstick. It is a good product for many skin types and leaves you feeling beautiful!
Ysamar V.
Stays on. Really good color. Affordable. Repeat user. Easy to apply. One of covergirl products i like
Imane C.
Casablanca
Amaazing product reaally
I bought 3 of it at the same time and I m still buying it .. Its bomb.com
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I get compliments on this product every time I wear it. The color is incredible, I love it!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd this a good shade for someone with pale skin and black hair and get eyes?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! What is your opbion about this lipcolor? How long does it normally last without needing to reapply or how long do you think it stays bold?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this cover girl truesjing lip color 430 fire shine? I really like the color. I just want something different to try.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
How well does this lip color stay on?