BY COVERGIRL

Creamy waterproof eyeliner pencil blends just as beautifully as it stays put. Two versatile shades let you personalize your look-from a naked eye to a smokey eye.

Buy on Amazon
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: CoverGirl Trunaked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo Pencil, Penny/Espresso, 0.059 Ounce
I really didn't like this, but it was nothing against the brand. I don't prefer liquid eyeliner (mostly because I need someone to really show me how to use it) but this stuff was too rough on my eyes, like a real pencil. And it didn't stay. I'm sure it worked great for others, just not for me.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
I love having the two color options. However, it runs out too quickly. I have green eyes so the brown and black look great. I use black if I want them to pop and use the brown if I want a more subtle look. I prefer the twisting eyeliner over the kind I have to sharpen.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Can't say enough great things about this liner! I was looking for the perfect waterproof liner for summer and this is it. It stays in places after swimming or sweating, but comes off super easy with makeup wipes.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Great product that does not cost all that much. It does a great job at staying on for most of the day. Would not buy anything else. I found what works best for me and looks the best. Would highly recommend to at least try out. Love this product!!!!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Arlington, OH
The pencils aren't always my favorite. I tend to like more of the liquid and gel type eyeliner. I have sensitive eyes so sometimes the pencil liners hurt my eyes whereas the liquid doesn't. Only thing I don't like about liquid is when it gets into my eye. But a little toilet paper or makeup wipe in the corner on the eye will get the job done
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
I love the pencil eyeliner but I wouldn't pick it up to do my brows for a night out. This pencil does not hold up for a night of clubbing or hanging out at hot places.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I really like the concept that has two different shades of eyeliner for you to choose from but they don't have enough shades. In my case this liner is doesn't last anything in my water line and is not waterproof for sure.
Angela C.
Angela C.
This has a lot of utility for me because it has two pencils. The lighter color I usually use for my eyebrows actually for a base. The darker color I use on both my eyes and my eyebrows
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love to use this product when coloring in my eyebrows a little bit. The dark it for the end of my brow and lighter for the front part of my eyebrows.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Wise, VA
Love it!!!!  Stayed on longer than I thought it would. I wore it and to a funeral and I didn't have black streaks going down my face...