BY COVERGIRL

Our trunaked waterproof eyeliner duo takes eyes from subtle to smokey in no time! The creamy waterproof formula blends just as beautifully as it stays put — no muss, no fuss. Partner this twin tip eyeliner pencil with the gorgeous neutrals in the trunaked palettes to create endless easy, breezy, beautiful possibilities.

Savannah H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I would recommend this product! It works great, I am able to line my top lashes with the brown to add definition while also brightening up my eyes by using the lighter cashmere color on the insides of my lower lashes and in the corners. It's the best of both worlds, an eye look all in one. The colors stay on pretty nicely especially the brown liner. It can be a little difficult to blend the brown color out but is honestly still a great eyeliner product to use!
Allison R.
I love this product it's really a two in one thing for me, the darker side I use for my eyes as a eyeliner, the other shade is actually perfect for my brows, saves money to just buy the one product instead for two seperate thing that are pretty much the same product just marketed for different uses. Love this and will grab it every time especially in a pinch with money
Bailey J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is your typical average supermarket eyeliner. I have used it once and would possibly use it again. It smears easily and is hard to get deep into the lash line. I would prefer to spend a little more money and get a higher quality eye liner. Would recommend if youre on a budget.
Jennifer B.
Pretty efficient when trying to find make up that will last. Purchased from Walgreens. About 2-3 months ago. I use it about once or twice a week for days I want to look exquisite. it was my first time using but may repeat the purchase
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I like this product to a point. It glides on really smoothly and has great pigmentation. That being said, it runs down my face within an hour of wearing it. Very disappointing since it says that it is waterproof. I will not be repurchasing.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I received this in a prize box from Influenster for free. I absolutely love it. It is waterproof so it is perfect for Florida life. It will last all day at the pool or beach. It glides on smooth for a flawless look.
Lauren H.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Peony/Espresso more...
This is the best eyeliner I've used and the duo is very unique. I have brown eyes and it makes them just pop. It doesn't smudge like maybelline or L'Oréal. I got it from Safeway it was kinda hard to find. I put it on my waterline on the outer edges and it looks natural.
Mallory M.
Review for: CoverGirl Trunaked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo Pencil, Penny/Espresso, 0.059 Ounce more...
I love having the two color options. However, it runs out too quickly. I have green eyes so the brown and black look great. I use black if I want them to pop and use the brown if I want a more subtle look. I prefer the twisting eyeliner over the kind I have to sharpen.
Influenster M.
Again, I don't like Covergirl products but a friend had recommended me this eyeliner pencil and I decided to get it and try it myself but initially I wasn't getting it to use it as an eyeliner but as a brow sculpting pencil instead and I must say it works like a charm! It leaves my brows beautifully sculpted and they look natural which I love! So for a couple of dollars, this was a pretty good purchase in my book.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I really like the convenience of CoverGirl makeup now they have True naked waterproof  liner. Yes I think I'll give this one a try. Better pick it up soon. It's about that time I'm that you may get splashed and you don't want your minor to run
Dennisse S.
Does it smudge? Is it really waterproof?
Amber D.
I don't wear much make up. I do like cover girl products. what is the best way to remove this waterproof eyeliner?
graciela V.
Santa Monica, CA
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and have Heard good things about this one. How long does the color stay on and how water proof is it really? Does it smear?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Can this eyeliner stand on its own or should I use an eyelid primer?
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Please let me move forward with my reviews. I can't seem to leave eyeliners. I accidently left the page when doing lip stain and have been trying to get back on track