COVERGIRL TruNaked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo

Our trunaked waterproof eyeliner duo takes eyes from subtle to smokey in no time! The creamy waterproof formula blends just as beautifully as it stays put — no muss, no fuss. Partner this twin tip eyeliner pencil with the gorgeous neutrals in the trunaked palettes to create endless easy, breezy, beautiful possibilities.

How to de this option???
Is it sweat resistant?? Xo❤
Please let me move forward with my reviews. I can't seem to leave eyeliners. I accidently left the page when doing lip stain and have been trying to get back on track
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruNaked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo!
Product Highlights
“...something i like. So i have tried a few recently. Cover girl trunaked waterproof eyeliner duo is amazing. The cocoa color is good on its own or layered with the cashmere. Both are excellent fall colors. I would completely recommend this product. ” in reviews
“I love covergirl. I only use black eyeliner and nothing else of color. This is my choice.” in reviews
Review for: Peony/Espresso
I feel like I'm constantly on a search for a good waterproof eyeliner. And I'll be honest girls, this one really did surprise me with good quality. I love how convenient cover girl is, I dont have to waste time shopping around looking for it. It totally got the job done and didnt smudge on me not ONCE. Great product for the price point for sure. COVERGIRL TruNaked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Mocha/Ebony
Since I had plans with my friends to go to the pool, I started looking up for waterproof everything one of the product was this, so I give it a try. Honestly after I came out of that pool my eyeliner was still there as my cousin did it for me. So I was recommended this if you are going somewhere water is.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Mocha/Ebony
I love this waterproof eyeliner! I normally have smudged eyeliner by the end of the day but the covergirl product works perfectly! I have found that if you cry very hard it can hurt your eyelids a little bit but it does not smudge! It is perfect for swimming! I would buy this product again.
Dallas, TX
This eyeliner went through four hours of tears my better than sex mascara with the waterproof kind was running down my face the only thing that was in tact were the wings I had drawn out at eight hours earlier they still look sharp and I was highly impressed definitely would recommend!
Review for: Mocha/Ebony
I like the way it goes on but I don’t like the it smudge proof and I didn’t care for.  I tired it one time because if I wear and it’s half way down my face I would I keep using it.  So I gave it to my daughter that play in makeup all the time. No I would not buy it again.
Cheyenne, WY
Review for: Cashmere/Espresso
It’s a two and one product so definitely a steal. I really liked it to touch up my makeup. Really good complementing colors and natural. One for eye brightening one to shade the eye. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a steal and something simple to use.
Review for: Cashmere/Espresso
I love dual ended eyeliners. Just hate the ones you have to sharpen. The price is amazing tho. I guess it’s not practical or have a dual ended mechanical one tho. I would probably purchase again if I needed a cheap eyeliner that would work alright at last minute.
Review for: Mocha/Ebony
Não esfarela  ou derrete no rosto, fora que a cor é bem vibrante. Aplicação extremamente fácil, mesmo quem não tem muita experiência com maquiagem pode sim usar! A durabilidade é bacana seja no frio ou no calor. Com certeza compraria muitas vezes.
Baltimore
Review for: Peony/Espresso
I think that lining my inner cornerWith a light color makes my eyes pop so I love that in one stack I can have a lighter color and a darker eyeliner. This is perfect for traveling however I do not recommend it for every day use. It seems to smudge really easily so in an every day setting when I am not necessarily paying attention I might smudge it across May eye. It does look great on though and because it is travel friendly I will probably keep buying this for those reasons!
Review for: Cashmere/Espresso, Peony/Espresso, Mocha/Ebony
I had all of the line product colors. Waterproof definitely. Loved the design and the package. Good quality. I would use it again. Has a weird smell problem is alcohol on it. But worth to try and would buy it again if the price would drop a little
Ask a question to the Influenster community...