Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#13 in Eyeshadow Palettes

COVERGIRL truNAKED Shadow Palettes

The new truNAKED Shadow Palettes include intense neutral shades, in a prestige-inspired palette of eight shadow options, to deliver color payout and silky feel, for a beautiful, polished eye look. Go from nude to smokey with three on-trend palettes.

Features & Benefits:

• Each palette pairs 8 uber-blendable shades in three stunning color collections – nude, roses and golden

• Shades are universally-flattering and offer multiple highlighter, base, crease and liner options per palette

• Skin conditioners provide a smooth texture

• Perfectly combined pale-to deep-neutral shades let you contour eyes in endless combinations (from nude to smokey) and offer a range of finishes (from matte to shimmer)

• Dermatologically tested

AVAILABILITY & PRICING

Available in Nude, Roses, and Golden at mass-market, drugstore, food and e-commerce retailers nationwide beginning January 2016

SRP: $9.99 - $12.99

Photos (393)
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL

TruNaked Roses is Cover Girl's attempt to join the Naked 3 palette trend. I watched a lot of videos and reviews on this before finally purchasing to see for myself what I thought of it. Some people like it, others don't. I too have mixed feeling on it. I've had this for months now and used it for several eye looks. First of all, this is not a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 3, so I am going to review it for what it is, a rose/mauve/plum leaning palette of shadows, not as a potential dupe for the pricier palette it's trying to copy. There are 8 shadows in this pan and they are a mix of mattes and shimmers/glitters. The darker colors have a surprising amount of pigment for a drugstore shadow and go on better than I expected. I did have to build them up some especially the darkest one as it tended to blend away and fade into nothing with a clean fluffy blending brush. I did use all of these over an eye primer and used the glitters with a wet brush (a spritz of setting spray then dip into the shadow). These are actually much better quality and easier to work with than most of the Cover Girl shadows I've used in the past. They do tend to kick up some powder and the glitters are all fallout city when used dry. These are workable and you can get a nice eye look with this palette, but they do tend to blend away and you have to be careful with a super light touch as well as sometimes go back in with the shadow and build it up more. For the most part, these are quite usable and it just takes a little finesse such as using the wet brush method and layering the colors on to get the right look, but these aren't impossible to work with. The glitters are not as good as the mattes and a disappointment overall, but not a total disaster and do work with a wet brush. I picked this up for 1/2 off when my store was running a special of BOGO 1/2 off or I would not have purchased this. Even though it had mediocre reviews from some of my favorite beauty you tubers, we all have different opinions and I really was curious enough plus with the discounted price decided to give it a try and make my own decision. I would not purchase this again but it's not a total dud. It is workable and I like the eye looks I've created with it, but honestly there are better shadows out there from Wet n Wild's 6 pans and trios that cost way less. I'm still using it every now and then to try to get my money's worth from it and it isn't one of those palettes where you hate to use it, or I'd toss it out, but it just isn't wow. For drugstore this is okay, but just okay!!!! #Contest
Denise L.
Denise L.
Coventry, CT

I absolutely LOVE these palettes by CoverGirl. CG, this is a WIN! I have Goldens and Roses. I skipped the nudes because, to me, it looks an awful lot like Goldens, and I frankly am a little tired of neutral, naked, nudes, bla bla bla. I ADORE Roses. I really like the layout of the palettes, which seem to go from a very light highlight in a satin then shimmer to medium shades in matte and shimmer and then deep shades, with two shades in from the right kind of representing the overall color scheme. Those going on about these trying to pull off as "dupes" of Urban Decay? NONSENSE. EVERY company from other prestige brands to mass market brands like CG, Maybelline, L'Oreal did palettes with these colors because they are ON TREND and they want to compete. This is just a set of palettes CoverGirl released for the enthusiast on a budget, but the quality is AMAZING. Yes, they are a bit powdery, but so do Tarte, Too Faced and Lorac shadows I have. So what? I don't experience much of a fall out at all if I tap my brush. The colors are beautiful the finishes are gorgeous. They blend like a dream. They blend better than some of the high priced popular brands and you know what? I grab them way, way more often. Perfect when you are in a hurry and want everyhing you need in one place. Perfect for both day and evening looks. Perfect for a dramatic night out look. Awesome. Total win. These are much better than similar palettes by L'Oreal and Maybelline. For absolute sure. I've tried them all. I got these on sale and paid about ten bucks and they've had plenty buy one get one 50% off.  They just released a jewel tone palette. It's pretty, but not colors I see myself using, plus I noticed that the palette has one shade from each of the other three in it, so that kind of threw me off and I didn't think it worth it. The purple and green look stunning though. I just love them. I could take a star off for being powdery or "too soft." Nope. For what it intends to deliver and the price and the buttery blendable beautiful shades? I'm giving it a 5!!
Jairlen S.
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178

I love this line of makeup, I love all cover girl products: their correctors, lipsticks, eyeliners, compact powders uff leave your face as a doll face, I really recommend it and more the correctors palettes are beautiful these products I recommend them At 1000%.
How to use the bug fixer:
Green: This color is used to cover the conditions of scrapes on the skin. As we can see in the chromatic circle the green counteracts the color Red, which we can find reflected in: Granites, small capillaries around the nose, recent scars, etc.
Yellow: Used to neutralize the purple tones. Few people have imperfections in tone in the skin but, can see them in the dark circles that form a purple or gray circle very marked around the eyes. The yellow serum color is ideal to counteract this imperfection. On the other hand, if you want to add warmth to the skin, opt for this color corrector, as it makes the skin bright light, after a day of fatigue, for example.
Orange: Used to hide and cover imperfections in blue tones. This is why you want to neutralize: dark circles, blemishes, blue ink tattoos, bruises, moles or any type of imperfection in grayish blue tone, do not hesitate to use an orange corrector.
Purple or lilac: Used to cover imperfections in yellow tones. Basically to neutralize colors of yellow or yellow skin. Eye bags.
Blue: ideal for covering imperfections in orange tones. It is customary to use them to neutralize unequal colors on the skin or defect to cover dark circles in orange tones. If you tan enough and present a different tone to that of your skin, the blue corrector is the ideal.
Pink This color is ideal to cover and neutralize imperfections in green or olive tones. It may be that in some skin tones without result and use of a corrector in salmon color, as is the case of dark skins. This type of concealer is used to cover dark circles in most cases.
White: used as an illuminator and to highlight, giving more life to the face.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I can honestly say the CoverGirl truNAKED palette is the best palette at the drugstore for me. All the palettes in the line are of great quality and compare to the higher end ones, IMO. You get a good range of shades for a variety of looks. These looks can be everyday looks, or you can darken them up for a nighttime vibe. The palettes come with complimentary colors which are all usable. While bigger palettes have more colors, most of the time there is one or two (at least) that don't ever get touched besides the initial swatching (I'm looking at you UD). They're crazy soft and pigmented, and they last all day. I have not worn them without a primer, so I cannot tell if they last without one. As they do last without creasing while using a primer, I don't care to try them without. For the price of around $10 (depending on where you buy), it is totally worth it. They will last you a while, so you won't have to repurchase unless you dig hard into them (which you don't need to). There is a little kick up, but nothing abnormal. The matte ones have a bit more kick up than the non-matte, but it really isn't anything to complain about. I would recommend this to anyone, and I have recommend this to some people I know looking for a quality, affordable eyeshadow palette. I carry mine with me when I travel because it's sturdy and I know it has everything I need. CoverGirl hit this one out of the park.
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.

Honestamente dire que una paleta de sombras esta destinada a servir dependiendo de la personalidad de la mujer que lo usa. Esta paleta te permite ser romantica, primaveral, shiny, recatada o casual y asi. Realmente esta paleta de sombras truNAKED de COVERGIRL va con mi personalidad y por eso yo me senti feliz cuando las use (porque ya se me acabaron) ya que  la paleta color Nudes,  Roses y la Goldens traen las tonalidades que me caracterizan, son las que van con mi vestimenta de a diario, con mis accesorios. Su pigmentacion es adecuada si, no diria nunca que es una paleta enganoza o que no pigmenta, yo pienso que es una buena paleta de sombras (y como conmetico de farmacia) cumple una funcion estupenda para el precio que tiene. Si quieres una pigmentacion very darker no compres esta paleta de sombras para decir luego que no sirve, porque no es que no sirva, sino que no va con tu personalidad. Entonces vete por las sombras mas desenfadadas y deshinibidad para looks mas electrizantes. No se, yo siempre digo que el meollo del asunto no se trata en si de cual es el producto, si no de como ese producto puede hacerte lucir la mejor version de ti misma. Y para mi esta paleta de sombras truNAKED de COVERGIRL es muy adecuada y yo la recomiendo para maquillarte para ir a tu trabajo o a la universidad y verte estupenda y divertida. La comprare otra vez!
Malia R.
Malia R.

The TruNaked Roses shade palette comes with 8 shades between matte (they contain a little shine, they are not matte at all) and bright (with shine), as many shade palettes contain light and dark tones, it is perfect for when you want to change it Natural (brown tones) of your daily makeup and add a little pink tone, helping to highlight femininity, ideal for dark skin. Its packaging comes without a mirror and I brought an applicator (which if I use it), it brings 6.5g of product.They are soft shadows, they diffuse very well and pigment very well (applying it with fingers or brushes), it has high durability and is easy to remove. When using it with primer its pigmentation is very intense but without primer it has good pigmentation, it is only optional. We can use it for daily makeup and for events, so it is a very useful, easy to carry travel pallet for its size.Colors:| Almond - Champagne - Baby - Rose Gold - Copper Rose - Dusk - Mauvergine - Mousse |Would I buy it again?Yes! Totally is a palette that we must have for emergency cases, in case you are not buying expensive pallets, but as I said above, I would buy another brand to go testing. || I did not receive this palette for influenster, it was in the super sizer fiber voxbox but it was not selected to receive the palette they sent ||
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

Erica S.
Erica S.

Seeing I haven't purchased a Covergirl product in years, I was extremely surprised when I began using COVERGIRL truNAKED Shadow Palettes . I was at my brothers & my niece asked me to do her and her friends makeup. I was using the makeup they had, aside from a few items I always carry with me. When it was time for the eyes, her friend wanted me to use the Covergirl palette she had just bought. As I paused thinking to myself, remembering when I was that age and Covergirl products were all the rave because no one knew any better but I didn't want to burst that girls bubble. Anywho, as I looked at it, my 1st impression was the shades were beautiful, trendy and shades wise transitioned well from one another, so it would be versatile & easy to create a nice look. Okay so Covergirl was seeming better than I remembered. As I went on applying, I really was impressed with the pigmentation, not the greatest or boldest but definitely worth giving this palette a try. Also when it came to fall out, I've seen & used worse. They shades were simple but made a gorgeous impact. I would definitely recommend the TruNaked Palette and it even opened my eyes to wanting to give Covergirl products a try again.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS

I purchased the "goldens" palette about a month back before a trip to avoid toting around my whole make-up case.
( I don't really know why this says I received it through influenster, but whatever. ) The palette is really compact and durable, good for tossing in your back to go. The applicator, in my opinion, isn't that great, but if you're on the go, it does the job. As for pigments, the colors are pretty but definitely need building. I apply a lot of my eye make-up with a brush and blend it out, so it worked fine for me. The goldens palette is full of really warm colors good for a natural look. I usually do a combination of the first four colors on a daily basis because it's so easy to just blend out and go. It works to brighten up a look without being too over the top. I can't really compare it to the Urban Decay palettes, but for a cheap palette, it's not a bad purchase, especially if you're just getting used to doing make-up and want to start simple, these palettes have all the shades you need for a complete day-or-night look.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Estoy absolutamente encantado con las nuevas paletas que las farmacias han lanzado en 2016. Covergirl ha superado a sí mismo en la creación de paletas de sombra de ojos hermosos con magníficas selecciones de color. La única de las paletas que he probado de Covergirl es la de Roses, pero no me ha decepcionado! El precio no está mal comparado con otras paletas de farmacia (creo que la mía era de $ 10). ¡La pigmentación de esta paleta es INCREÍBLE! Algunos de ustedes pueden estar preocupados de que las sombras de ojos rosados ​​aparecerán como si estuvieran demasiado cansados, pero estos colores rosados ​​son más silenciados para que se vean como deberían. Lo único malo con estas sombras de ojos es que, puesto que son tan aterciopelados y suaves, tienen algunas consecuencias (pero sólo tienes que tocar el pincel antes de aplicar para resolver eso). Además, la mayoría de estos colores son brillantes, así que si te gusta una buena mezcla de simmer y mate, esta paleta en particular no es para ti.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.

For people who bought it, would you repurchase or recommend to a friend?
Dita V.
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17

Have long it's stayes?
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love these colors! Would you all recommend this palette?
Annie G.
Annie G.

I am extremely interested in these eye shadows!! How pigmented are they? Does it take awhile to build up?
Sam R.