BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get the same look as a leading $50 eye shadow palette! trunaked eyeshadow palettes feature universally flattering, neutral shades that are made to be blended together, so you can mix and match colors and always look flawless. Each eye shadow palette comes with 8 highly pigmented shades and endless possibilities. Dermatologist tested

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Lets start by saying this palette was 9.98. if you review it by complaining about it like it's a high end palette then you shouldn't of bought a high-end palette and not skewed the rating of this product. It's unfair and unrealistic. Now let's talk about this palette. It is a pretty palette that grabbed my attention mostly because I have the peach cheek trio palette and really enjoy it. I've never bought a cover girl palette but loved the colors. For the price, I had to try it. The colors are pretty. They are pretty powdery and the fallout can be pretty severe but that's fine. Fallout is the reason I always do my eye makeup first anyways. The matte light colors go on very lightly, but build up nicely to give a more vibrant shade. The shimmery colors go on nicely from the first swipe. It does last all day but I never wear shadow without applying Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion so idk how well it holds up naturally. I don't use this palette exclusively, I use it mostly in combination with other palettes because I like the color these shadows bring to a look. I recommend it, why not. Even for the things that aren't great about it, it's ten dollars, comes with pretty colors and are nice to wear so I'm glad I got it. Here is it Swatched on my pale skin. It did cut off the lightest shade when I went to add photo though...
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
First off, wow this palette smells amazing. Definitely a great peach smell. After using this product you can continue to smell the peaches. Great job on the smell. The shadows are pigmented and very creamy. However they do produce a small amount of fall out. So when I use this product I do my eye makeup first then face to prevent having streaks on my face. I do enjoy the shades that are in this palette. They are great for a suttle summer look. COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes
Jessica R.
1213 rt 9 s Burleigh nj
The smell is amazing but the pigment just isn't there no matter how much I wanted it to be for the mattes. Theyre extremely blotchy even with the best primers. The shadows all fell apart when I tried to swatch them for this review and you'll see the chunkiness in the picture. The shimmers are pretty nice. It's very chalky with alot of fall out. Not worth the money to me and I love CoverGirl eye shadow. I really wish I liked this more. I will prob use the shimmers again to get my money's worth but I won't be repurchasing. I'm gonna try it again tomorrow and if it's better which I dont see how, I'll update this review.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I was so excited for this palette, but I ended up being pretty disappointed. They swatch nicely enough, but the shades blend into nothing and end up looking muddy. They do have an extremely soft and buttery texture, which makes them a little bit powdery and I have experienced some fallout with the shadows. I didn't have any issues with creasing, but the colors did fade throughout the day.
Sarah F.
Wood Dale, IL
I bought the Peach Punch palette a couple weeks ago and have used it a handful of times since purchasing it. I'm very impressed. It smells wonderful. It's not too strong but still a lovely peach scent. The pigmentation is good for most of the shades. The lightest shade isn't as pigmented as the others. Also, certain shades are chalkier than others, which made fallout a bit of an issue. All of the shades were easy to blend, however, and you can so some really beautiful looks with these shades. Overall it's not my favorite palette, but I do like it and will continue to use it.
Karen B.
Falls City
First thing I did when I opened this palette was sniff it, hehe. It smells wonderful. Not the same scent as Too Faced peach products, of course, but still nice in it's own right.
I found the shadows blend well. They're quite pigminted. Some of the shades are a little chalky but for the price and blendability, I'll take it. The shimmers apply nicely especially with a wet brush or a fingertip.
There is a really nice balance of shimmers and mattes in this palette. I find it to be beginner friendly as well.
I was able to create several beautiful looks with this palette and use it quite often.
I will be repurchasing when I hit pan!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received both these palettes and was excited to use. They both smell nice which is important to some who have allergies. They both are very pretty to look at but lets get to important part. I did two different looks with each palette and wore 5 hours to give fair reviews. The mattes in both blend nice no patches but do have a lot of fall out. The shimmers are nice in pan but if apply dry you cant see on lid at all. You have to add wetness to get any pay off but then it does not last on my lid a full 5 hours before it disappeared. I tried with primer on eyes (nars eyeshadow primer) and without. I always use this primer with everything so fair assessment. The creasing in the mattes was not bad just shimmers. The fallout was worse in the mattes. With the BOGO 50% off at cvs I paid 15 for both palettes so not bad. However the makeup is not gonna last long on lid or in pan.
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth
I bought the Covergirl Trunaked Chocoholic palette and it smells amazing. 3 of the shades were a little chalky and there was some fallout with 2 of the chalky shades. They aren't as pigmented as some of the other Trunaked palettes but for 10 dollars I can get a good eye look out of it.
Erica M.
I just bought this pallete and I love everything about it. The smell is wonderful! It smells peachy, but not too overwhelming. The smell isn’t as good as the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette but it still is wonderful. As I put the shadows on my eyes I could smell the peach scent still and I loved it.

The shadows lasted all day. There aren’t many matte shades in this pallete, but it is easy to create many looks. The shimmer shades are beautiful on their own, but way more intense when wet.

This is a great pallete and perfect for the summer!
Christin R.
Jacksonville, FL
They both smell so good! I know I looked strange standing in the Covergirl aisle of my local Walmart sniffing eyeshadow palettes. Haha. They are also very pretty, super blendable and pigmented. They have a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows. The Peach Punch is perfect for the summer.
Hope B.
Which palette is better? Peach or chocolate?
Nabila S.
Do u put eyeshadow first or foundation?
Paw S.
Saint paul
What make up look should I Do?
Nahida A.
london
Is this product good??
Patricia G.
Esta paleta é boa mesmo,?????