COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow PalettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get the same look as a leading $50 eye shadow palette! trunaked eyeshadow palettes feature universally flattering, neutral shades that are made to be blended together, so you can mix and match colors and always look flawless. Each eye shadow palette comes with 8 highly pigmented shades, and endless possibilities.

• Are these eyeshadows pigmented ? I would love to try them if they...2 Answers
  • Those it worth it??5 Answers
  • Are these colours very pigmented and long lasting?3 Answers
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
Review for: Shadow
I purchased the "goldens" palette about a month back before a trip to avoid toting around my whole make-up case.
( I don't really know why this says I received it through influenster, but whatever. ) The palette is really compact and durable, good for tossing in your back to go. The applicator, in my opinion, isn't that great, but if you're on the go, it does the job. As for pigments, the colors are pretty but definitely need building. I apply a lot of my eye make-up with a brush and blend it out, so it worked fine for me. The goldens palette is full of really warm colors good for a natural look. I usually do a combination of the first four colors on a daily basis because it's so easy to just blend out and go. It works to brighten up a look without being too over the top. I can't really compare it to the Urban Decay palettes, but for a cheap palette, it's not a bad purchase, especially if you're just getting used to doing make-up and want to start simple, these palettes have all the shades you need for a complete day-or-night look.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Roses
This palette is the bomb! I'm not very adventurous with eyeshadows and I tend to stick to anything nude or neutral, but I saw this little palette and I immediately had to get it. It's nice for a nude lover like myself who isn't really into bold colors but wants to branch out from brown tones just a bit. They're very good rose gold, pink, and purple shadows. Some people have complained about them being powdery and dealing with a lot of fallout, but I personally haven't had that issue and I think they're extremely easy to blend. Half of the shades are shimmery and half are matte, so it's nice to have a balance of each to mix and match. I don't think the pigmentation compares to a higher-end palette like the Naked 3, but for a drugstore palette that's around ten bucks, it's decent quality for the price. This palette is a great option for both everyday wear or even making a subtle smoky eye for a night out. I think it's very versatile and would recommend.
Jamie Rose S.
I normally don't buy many drugstore brands of eyeshadow because I have to be careful due to allergies, but on a whim I decided to give this a try because the Rose palette was too pretty to say no to. From the first swatch, I was blown away at how good the pigmentation is and how buttery soft they feel. They also blend well with minimal fallout, which honestly was not what I expected because the last shadows is used from them, we're so powdery and chalky. I'm so excited that the formula of this truNAKED shadow was gentle enough for me to wear it and not have to take it off. I don't know what covergirl has changed, but whatever it is, I hope they keep going with it. I highly recommend this collection along with the others, they are great little palettes to take on the go as the packaging isn't flimsy and you can create an entire eye look with just this palette as the shades coordinate nicely together. Needless to say, for $7.99, it's well worth it!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love this makeup pallette! I always would see all these great expensive eyeshadow pallettes and was upset that there really wasn't any in the affordable makeup that everyday people buy in the stores like Target or Walmart. Finally my wish came true! I started seeing more shadow pallettes with beautiful color choices! I couldn't decide on which one to get so I got the Covergirl goldens and roses and use them everyday! I love the colors and you can go from a basic light shade that barely shows to a deep dark shade for a dark color. I usually use colors in more towards the middle unless I am wanting to use a dark as a shadow liner. Regardless I am happy because you have the matte or shimmery colors to choose from so there is something for everyone!
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I have had the nudes palette for a while now and since I got it, it has been my go-to palette for an everyday, neutral eye shadow look. These are pretty pigmented, but not as much as what they are supposedly a dupe for: the Urban Decay Naked palette (although this palette doesn't offer nearly as many colors as Naked does). Another slight problem is that the shimmer shades (which make up most of the palette) have quite a lot of fallout, although patting the shadow on as opposed to swiping the brush across your eyelid can help with that. This is still one of my favorite palettes I own, which surprises me as it beats some of my high-end palettes as a drugstore brand. If you are thinking about buying the nudes palette, I would definitely recommend it!
Melani G.
Doral, FL
This palette is really the best. It has excellent pigmentation and amazing colors, I have the Roses one and I love it. I make super cute looks with her, it's easy to work and blending easly.

It has a bit of a fall but with removing the excess of the brush is enough.

I love having the Nudes and Goldens ... it will be my next purchase.

Realmente esta paleta es lo máximo. Tiene excelente pigmentación y uns colores asombrosos, yo tengo la Roses y me encanta. Hago looks súper lindos con ella, es fácil de trabajar y se difuminan súper bien las sombras.

Tiene un poco de caída pero con quitar el exceso de la brocha es suficiente.

Me encanta que tengan la Nudes y la de Goldens ...serán mi próxima compra.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Goldens
Absolutely dissatisfied. I purchased this from Walgreens for $12 not too long ago because I loved the colors & the pallet itself as a dupe for a Naked pallet. The colors last long, they swatch well, they're great natural colors, but my biggest con is that they're extremely soft. My brush pushed right through to the pan on one of them which was a huge let down. I appreciate soft eyeshadows, but not eyeshadows THIS soft. I think if they changed the formula, or packed it into the pan better, it would be worth the pricey drugstore price. All together, I found uses for most of the colors. I use one as a highlight, one as a brow powder, etc. Only 2 stars because it's hard to use for intended use.
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
I am so impressed with the quality of these shadows! I've not previously been a fan of Covergirl eyeshadows, but they stepped up their game with this formula. The shadows are buttery soft and well pigmented. They do kick up some powder, but I just tap off the excess and it's good to go. The shades are gorgeous. I already have plenty of golden shadows, but it was the shades with the green undertone that sold me. And they are beautiful on my green eyes! It's great for travel as it's compact and contains a highlight shade, blending shade, crease color, and a variety of shimmery shades! I would suggest using a eyeshadow primer to help shadow last longer.
Laura J.
Review for: Nudes
Bought this as an impulse buy looking for something new. I was skeptical at first because a lot of the reviews I had read said that this is a creamy powder shadow. However, I have found it to be one of my new daily go to products. I included a picture of the swatches on my extremely tan arm and you can see that they are very pigmented. I took my finger and ran it down and up the color once. I mainly use this with an eye primer (Lorac), but it works almost as well without it. It stays on for a majority of the day and it blends AMAZINGLY. One thing I don't like is that the colors are mostly glittery, but it adds that extra something to your look.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Oh I really love this palette, the color selection is lovely, the pigment is rich and they blend like a dream. I never feel the need to reapply this product as it lasts all day even without a primer. This has become one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes. I was a bit skeptical at first as the color payoff on some of CoverGirl's eyeshadow quads left a bit to be desired. This product, however, does not disappoint. I am so impressed with the quality of these shadows! I've not previously been a fan of Covergirl eyeshadows, but they stepped up their game with this formula, I TOTALLY recommend this palette to EVERYONE, they are so cute.
Ashley  E.
For people who bought it, would you repurchase or recommend to a friend?
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Have long it's stayes?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love these colors! Would you all recommend this palette?
Annie G.
I am extremely interested in these eye shadows!! How pigmented are they? Does it take awhile to build up?
Sam R.