COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow PalettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL #72 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get the same look as a leading $50 eye shadow palette! trunaked eyeshadow palettes feature universally flattering, neutral shades that are made to be blended together, so you can mix and match colors and always look flawless. Each eye shadow palette comes with 8 highly pigmented shades, and endless possibilities.

• Are these eyeshadows pigmented ? I would love to try them if they...2 Answers
  • Are these colours very pigmented and long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is this brand Cruelty free?1 Answers
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
Review for: Shadow
I purchased the "goldens" palette about a month back before a trip to avoid toting around my whole make-up case.
( I don't really know why this says I received it through influenster, but whatever. ) The palette is really compact and durable, good for tossing in your back to go. The applicator, in my opinion, isn't that great, but if you're on the go, it does the job. As for pigments, the colors are pretty but definitely need building. I apply a lot of my eye make-up with a brush and blend it out, so it worked fine for me. The goldens palette is full of really warm colors good for a natural look. I usually do a combination of the first four colors on a daily basis because it's so easy to just blend out and go. It works to brighten up a look without being too over the top. I can't really compare it to the Urban Decay palettes, but for a cheap palette, it's not a bad purchase, especially if you're just getting used to doing make-up and want to start simple, these palettes have all the shades you need for a complete day-or-night look.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
I have 3 of the four trunaked palettes and love them... The quality of these shadows is amazing given the price tag on them. By far my favorite Palette is the Nudes Palette. All of the shadows are extremely pigmented, buttery, and blendable. The shad mink (5th from the left) is absolutely gorgeous all over the lid.

The Goldens Palette is very beautiful. The shimmer shades are absolutely stunning and when used with a primer last all day. My only issue with this Palette are the two matte shades créme (farthest left) and Cookie (3rd from the left). They leave me wanting just a little more pigmentation out of them but they do layer well and blend nicely.

The Roses Palette is probably my least favorite of the three I own. I find almond (far left) and baby (3rd from left) lacking in pigmentation although they are buildable. The shade I was most excited for was Rose Gold (4th from left) but it's very chunky and causes a lot of fall out.

All are worth the price though!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Roses
This palette is the bomb! I'm not very adventurous with eyeshadows and I tend to stick to anything nude or neutral, but I saw this little palette and I immediately had to get it. It's nice for a nude lover like myself who isn't really into bold colors but wants to branch out from brown tones just a bit. They're very good rose gold, pink, and purple shadows. Some people have complained about them being powdery and dealing with a lot of fallout, but I personally haven't had that issue and I think they're extremely easy to blend. Half of the shades are shimmery and half are matte, so it's nice to have a balance of each to mix and match. I don't think the pigmentation compares to a higher-end palette like the Naked 3, but for a drugstore palette that's around ten bucks, it's decent quality for the price. This palette is a great option for both everyday wear or even making a subtle smoky eye for a night out. I think it's very versatile and would recommend.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I normally don't buy many drugstore brands of eyeshadow because I have to be careful due to allergies, but on a whim I decided to give this a try because the Rose palette was too pretty to say no to. From the first swatch, I was blown away at how good the pigmentation is and how buttery soft they feel. They also blend well with minimal fallout, which honestly was not what I expected because the last shadows is used from them, we're so powdery and chalky. I'm so excited that the formula of this truNAKED shadow was gentle enough for me to wear it and not have to take it off. I don't know what covergirl has changed, but whatever it is, I hope they keep going with it. I highly recommend this collection along with the others, they are great little palettes to take on the go as the packaging isn't flimsy and you can create an entire eye look with just this palette as the shades coordinate nicely together. Needless to say, for $7.99, it's well worth it!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I have had the nudes palette for a while now and since I got it, it has been my go-to palette for an everyday, neutral eye shadow look. These are pretty pigmented, but not as much as what they are supposedly a dupe for: the Urban Decay Naked palette (although this palette doesn't offer nearly as many colors as Naked does). Another slight problem is that the shimmer shades (which make up most of the palette) have quite a lot of fallout, although patting the shadow on as opposed to swiping the brush across your eyelid can help with that. This is still one of my favorite palettes I own, which surprises me as it beats some of my high-end palettes as a drugstore brand. If you are thinking about buying the nudes palette, I would definitely recommend it!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love this makeup pallette! I always would see all these great expensive eyeshadow pallettes and was upset that there really wasn't any in the affordable makeup that everyday people buy in the stores like Target or Walmart. Finally my wish came true! I started seeing more shadow pallettes with beautiful color choices! I couldn't decide on which one to get so I got the Covergirl goldens and roses and use them everyday! I love the colors and you can go from a basic light shade that barely shows to a deep dark shade for a dark color. I usually use colors in more towards the middle unless I am wanting to use a dark as a shadow liner. Regardless I am happy because you have the matte or shimmery colors to choose from so there is something for everyone!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Shadow
Great color palettes offered by CG, at an affordable price in most local retail stores. The color palettes themselves, are comparable to the Urban Decay " Naked " palettes. The color pay off and length of wear is excellent, as is their ease of blending together. The only downside, honestly, is this product's fall-out found. Note: If you are a CVS card savings member, use your in store-earned coupons as this line is typically on a repeat cycle sale ( usually $9.99 ) and if you are a fan of CG ( with a tallied history of product line purchases w/ CVS ) the generated you'll receive coupons, can bean collect towards with prior CG purchases are also usually granted ranging from $1.00-$3.00 off *any CG purchase, you can also apply for further savings.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
This palette is really the best. It has excellent pigmentation and amazing colors, I have the Roses one and I love it. I make super cute looks with her, it's easy to work and blending easly.

It has a bit of a fall but with removing the excess of the brush is enough.

I love having the Nudes and Goldens ... it will be my next purchase.

Realmente esta paleta es lo máximo. Tiene excelente pigmentación y uns colores asombrosos, yo tengo la Roses y me encanta. Hago looks súper lindos con ella, es fácil de trabajar y se difuminan súper bien las sombras.

Tiene un poco de caída pero con quitar el exceso de la brocha es suficiente.

Me encanta que tengan la Nudes y la de Goldens ...serán mi próxima compra.
Becki G.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Goldens
Absolutely dissatisfied. I purchased this from Walgreens for $12 not too long ago because I loved the colors & the pallet itself as a dupe for a Naked pallet. The colors last long, they swatch well, they're great natural colors, but my biggest con is that they're extremely soft. My brush pushed right through to the pan on one of them which was a huge let down. I appreciate soft eyeshadows, but not eyeshadows THIS soft. I think if they changed the formula, or packed it into the pan better, it would be worth the pricey drugstore price. All together, I found uses for most of the colors. I use one as a highlight, one as a brow powder, etc. Only 2 stars because it's hard to use for intended use.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center, TX
Review for: Shadow
Got my palette in the mail yesterday. I was sent the goldens colors. I used a MAC cream shadow in the color bare study for a primer. I would say the colors in the palette are pretty similar to the UD naked palettes, but I don't think they are as pigmented. Usually with the UD naked palette I only need to swipe the brush on the shadow one time to get enough color to show up. These shadows I had to swipe the brush on there about 2 or 3 times on some colors. Also be aware that these shadows produce a lot of fallout so be ready to tap the access off before applying to your eyelids. Other than that the colors blend really well. They are very pretty and will probably continue using it.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
For people who bought it, would you repurchase or recommend to a friend?
Dita V.
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Have long it's stayes?
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love these colors! Would you all recommend this palette?
Annie G.
Annie G.
I am extremely interested in these eye shadows!! How pigmented are they? Does it take awhile to build up?
Sam R.