BY COVERGIRL

Introducing tru Naked jewels eyeshadow, the newest member of the tru Naked Eyeshadow Palette family. The baked eyeshadows with smooth, blendable application and rich payout that you love, now in beautiful jewel tones. Color: 825 Jewels.

Buy on Target*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
This palette was a let down compared to the original three Tru Naked palettes. The pigmentation on this palette was lacking and the jewel toned shades are so sheer and without a base or without foiling these shadows you can forget about the colors looking like the way they look in the palette on your eyes. There's only one MATTE in this entire palette so it's pretty much impossible to use this palette and this palette alone to create a look and that green emerald shade which I was most excited for was the worst shade in the entire palette. I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money on this palette.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
Im not a fan. This shadow is misleading as it states you get "high pigmentation" shadows. The packaging is your usual drugstore my packaging, nothing fancy. The applicator brush is scratchy and does not feel great on the skin. The colors are BEAUTIFUL! This shadow had so much potential! Im a darkskinned girl, its sooo hard to find blue, purple and green shadows that show up on me. I took a chance on this one and tried it. The golds and pearls show up well (duh), but the pinks, green and purple shades do not. The worst part is I had a bad allergic reaction to the shadow on my eyelids. Did not know that could happen.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
First of all, this is the first drugstore eyeshadow palette I've bought in a very very long time.  I got this because I've been hearing how good these are.  I was very surprised by the overall quality of these eyeshadows.  I found the shimmery neutral shades to be very pigmented and blended very well, but there is a lot of kickup.  The second shade (the pink matte one, I think) wasn't very pigmented at all though.  The blue and purple were pigmented enough, but they don't look anywhere near as intense as they look in the pan, and unfortunately, those colors were why I bought this palette.  Like I said, I overall thought this was a pretty nice palette though and in the future I won't be so quick to write off Covergirl's eyeshadow palettes off right away :)
Baige S.
Baige S.
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
I was hesitant to pick these up from covergril. Then i saw some of my favorite yourtubers rave about so decided to see what the hype was about. I picked up the natural palette first and wow! Actually very pigmented and smooth. Not to mention these lasted all day on my oily eyelids. I sae they came out the "jewel" toned ones and picked this up. Yeap still pigmented. My favorite colors are the first 4 simply because they make my blue/green teal colored eyes pop! They are pretty affordable as well. I use the natural one daily over my naked palettes.
C C.
C C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
No soy muy amante a esta paleta, sus tonos a mi parecer son un poco arriesgados, no serían quizás para el uso diario sino para maquillajes más específicos, sin embargo confío en la calidad de los artículos que vienen de esta marca con los ojos cerrados y estoy segura que su durabilidad, pigmentación y calidad son bastante buenas
Karina G.
Karina G.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
I loved thos item it is great goes great with my skin and very great price i think this one should win becouse its great and afortablesomtimes evem the best brands arent the best just becouse their popular yes i wont lie i would like to try another one but imma stick to this one for now becouse i lovedd it #influenster #covergirltrunaked #marchmadness #contest
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
Omgggg!! This is BY FAR THE BEST EYE SHADOW I'VE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! it's just so incredibly smooth to the touch! I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day long, and into the early evening. The colors in the jewels palette are amazing!! It's the best eye shadow I've used in a long, long time!! I LOVE IT! actually love it so much, I went out and ordered a pkg of 3 palettes just so I'll never run out. Also, you can make so many different beautiful looks with this palette. It's so great!
Korrena C.
Korrena C.
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
I'm very new to bold colors like purples and blues of such true to colors! The colors look the same in the box as they do on your skin. At first I was very scared to try them but as I experimented and went out with friends, more and more people are loving my makeup and asking me to show them how or telling me the same story of being afraid that they just can't pull it off!  Definitely will always be in my bag!Although I wish it came with more applicators lol
Carey G.
Carey G.
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
I am only giving this product a three star review. 1st star, love how sleek the packaging looks. 2nd star, the variety of try naked palettes to choose from. 3rd star, for those three truly bright shades (green, blue and purple). I did not give it five stars because the pigment/payoff does not match how the shades look prior to swatching them and the rest of the shades in this particular palette to me match some of the shades in the other eye shadow palettes.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Covergirl truNAKED Eyeshadow 825 Jewels .23oz
I was not that happy with any of these palettes. I thought they were a bit overpriced for the lack of color payoff. I had to really work to get the vibrancy of the color to stay. There was a lot of fall out as well I gave it another try and used a primer this time. It did not change the outcome. I'm glad they were free!
LaTivias A.
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this palette is it only online or is it in stores?
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they powdery? Do they have a lot of fall out/kick back?
Can anyone tell me where I can find this? Is it online? Do you have the link of the website please I need it!
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get good pigmentation?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigmentation on these?