!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette

Get the same look as a leading $50 eye shadow palette! trunaked eyeshadow palettes feature universally flattering, neutral shades that are made to be blended together, so you can mix and match colors and always look flawless. Each eye shadow palette comes with 8 highly pigmented shades, and endless possibilities.

Does the color show on pale skin?
[product:covergirl-trunaked-scented-eyeshadow-palette-840-peach-punch-023oz] Hello, how can I test this product, I would love to leave a good review. I love it eyeshadow
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...towards neutral eyeshadows. These eye shadows are very beautiful, creamy and pigmented. You get the same effect as more expensive brands, but at an affordable price. If you want beauty and eye poppage without breaking your bank, try Easy Breezy Covergirl !! (You will not be disappointed)in reviews
Hannah M.
I can honestly say the CoverGirl truNAKED palette is the best palette at the drugstore for me. All the palettes in the line are of great quality and compare to the higher end ones, IMO. You get a good range of shades for a variety of looks. These looks can be everyday looks, or you can darken them up for a nighttime vibe. The palettes come with complimentary colors which are all usable. While bigger palettes have more colors, most of the time there is one or two (at least) that don't ever get touched besides the initial swatching (I'm looking at you UD). They're crazy soft and pigmented, and they last all day. I have not worn them without a primer, so I cannot tell if they last without one. As they do last without creasing while using a primer, I don't care to try them without. For the price of around $10 (depending on where you buy), it is totally worth it. They will last you a while, so you won't have to repurchase unless you dig hard into them (which you don't need to). There is a little kick up, but nothing abnormal. The matte ones have a bit more kick up than the non-matte, but it really isn't anything to complain about. I would recommend this to anyone, and I have recommend this to some people I know looking for a quality, affordable eyeshadow palette. I carry mine with me when I travel because it's sturdy and I know it has everything I need. CoverGirl hit this one out of the park.
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite eye shadow pallets I love the color and all of the colors are amazing
Christina H.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Christina H.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So the pigment isn’t horrible, it’s actually not bad. It blends well. I mean it’s cost effective
La'Quita L.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by La'Quita L.
I like my Roses TruNaked palette from Covergirl. The pigment is very nice and the colors are soft but bold. You don't need a lot of product on the brush and it had my makeup look popping. I liked it! I've had it for about 4 months and it's still in decent shape. Especially because my three year old is always in it. lol Only thing I can say it can come off chalky if you put a lot of product on the brush so make sure to blend so over the day your eyeshadow don't crease. Use a eye primer!
Nina M.
Cleveland, OH
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used cover girl products my whole life, particularly eye shadow. Consistent, long lasting, never disappoints
Danita H.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Danita H.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Danita H.
Very Pigmented! That's all I can say really. It does have a lot of kick back and fall out but it's so pigmented that it don't matter. Can use wet or dry. Pic does no justice!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rosie N.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rosie N.
I like the packaging. It’s a compact, clear case to visibly see the shades without opening and it’s pretty. Since I'm not an expert with eyeshadows, I found this a bit hard to blend. The formula is a bit patchy and the metallic was chalky. However, on my low-maintenance days, I don't mind using this palette at all. For me, it’s more of a practice palette. The Chocoholic one smells really good too. The shades are nice and smokey. Overall, for a drugstore eyeshadow palette, it's what I expected so I wouldn't mind trying out the other ones.
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Affordable and easy to apply. Medium quality, I love all their products. Price is reasonable and product are great!
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
I have the Smokey palette and I am obsessed with it ! I’m more of a dark color type of girl and that one fits perfectly !!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea N.
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea N.
This was like my first eye shadow palette EVER! I love it! It had bold colours that can be applied wet or dry! A wide range of colour as well, and hardly any fallout. It's simply wonderful! Especially love the charcoal glittery black one, paired with... Honestly ANY of them! 💖

666 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mirley L.
Calle 110 #51 - 40 Med
il y a 10 mois
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette Hello, how can I test this product, I would love to leave a good review. I love it eyeshadow
Amelia D. il y a 10 mois
Start doing reviews, ask questions or answer them and do polls. You can also go to pages and see if they do samples. The more you do the better chance they will pick you for voxbox. Check pages that tell you the best ways to get go on influenster. I just started doing it it’s not a over night thing. But if you stick with it it’s definitely worth it! I think so anyway! Good Luck!
socris U.
Miami , FL
il y a 10 mois
Claudia C. il y a 10 mois
You can use it for different occasions, neutral and light colors, for the day, it would be perfect; the dark and frosted products, you can use them for an event at night or a festival, as you prefer.The same palette gives you the opportunity to mix the same colors from there, making the makeup look great.
Happy L.
Hong Kong
il y a un an
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palette Is this use to make yourself look mature? How good is the quality? What type of skin is suitable for using it?
cristy C. il y a un an
I have it in Chocoholic and I really like the shades. Not sure about the Peach Punch one honestly.
Saloméa M.
New Castle
il y a un an
COVERGIRL TruNaked Eye Shadow Palettetthis palette is igment and recommend or not?i interestso much
Lesly C. il y a un an
Recomendada la paleta es muy buena