BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's skin magic. The innovative formula gives your skin an instant touch of sun.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is the best bronzer i have ever used! it glides on creamy, n it stays creamy!! ty for making a wonderful bronzer, it really makes my days!!" in 7 reviews
Vanessa G.
Lenoir, NC
This product is beautifully pigmented. I'm in love. I have very pale\fair skin. This product makes me look a little more tan. It lasts a full day through the stress of the day. This is my first time using it but I would definitely buy more the next chance that i get.
Rachel H.
Nashville, TN
I tried this bronzer when I decided that my Lancôme compact was too pricey to keep buying. I wasn't crazy about how it blended with my skin/makeup and decided that the other may be worth the price.
Monica P.
Dallas, TX
Did not work for me at all. Was chunky and did not blend well if placed under foundation for warmth around face it disturbed foundation application and if placed over foundation it wiped foundation away and looked choppy
Elizabeth J.
Hyattsville, MD
I was looking for a good natural bronzer to give me a good glow, i purchased this product due to its great pigment when swatched. When applied it looked so greyish bronze and the pigment did not last at all.
ashley r.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. this product is the worst. it was so orange toned it literally looked like you were actually putting paint on your face, it was so impossible to blend
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA
This powder is very patchy, but with a good foundation can be very pigmented. If you maybe use it with a covergirl foundation and powder, you can be left with a good contour.
Alexandra R.
Although I am no expert with bronzers - in fact, this bronzer is my first - I don't particularly like this product. I find it streaky and orange-y (I have shade 110), and it doesn't blend very easily to look natural on my face.
Isabelle B.
Boston
I really did not enjoy this product. It is supposed to bronze the face but it just clunked up and didn't work as it was supposed to. I got rid of it as soon as I could.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
I used this to bronze and contour my face and it was really helpful when you did not want to look too cakey, or done up. Gave my face a natural glow
carey f.
North Reading, MA
I really like this in the summer as it doesn't look like you have it on and blend very well into your skin. I would highly recommend this product.