BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's skin magic. The innovative formula gives your skin an instant touch of sun.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is the best bronzer i have ever used! it glides on creamy, n it stays creamy!! ty for making a wonderful bronzer, it really makes my days!!" in 7 reviews
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
This stuff was garbage! It felt so waxy and didn't sit well on my skin!
There's a very few cosmetics from the drugstore I truly like! and Cover Girl has a lot of misses for me
Haseenah K.
Toronto, ON
This is a pigmented bronzer for anyone that wants to look like they've been tanning on the beach. Gives you a bronzed godess look. Be sure to use a light hand with this product.
Lizzie S.
Patchy. Orange and just not a fun time. I feel like the formula is too drying and stiff, you get not a lot of color pay off and it just makes you look horrible.
Amy A.
I felt this was very patchy and didn't sit nicely on my face, was an odd colour but a nice colour on my hand it just looked different when I used it
Tiffany H.
Digby co., Nova Scotia
I like this product..as a bronzer it works really well and if you just want sunkissed cheeks it works for that as well.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
tasha c.
London, Ontario, ON
Very nice product. Goes on very cleanly. Love the colour. Makes me feel like I was just in the sun.
jamie r.
canada
You can never go wrong with sunkissed. Just always adds that simple perfect touch to everything