BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's skin magic. The innovative formula gives your skin an instant touch of sun.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is the best bronzer i have ever used! it glides on creamy, n it stays creamy!! ty for making a wonderful bronzer, it really makes my days!!" in 7 reviews
Angelica G.
Visalia
One of favorite bronzer of this year use all the time I dark on my skin I love how looks on my skin glowing it's very beautiful on skin love how apples on my skin worth the buy
Megan B.
Grayson
MY FAVORITE EVER. I was so surprised at how much I loved this. I wear shade 200 which is dark since I’m tan. It is buildable and def true to color. It stays and I will buy again for sure ! A holy grail to say the least !
Bre B.
This is great for an outstanding makeup look. I would not wear this very often. It’s very glittery which isn’t what I prefer. But it is a great product and I do wear it.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
The cover girl sun kissed bronzer is great if you want to fake a tan. It can also be a substitute for contouring as well. It gives you kind of a sun kissed shimmery tan look. Good for people with skin from kind of a light tan to a dark tan.
Jane M.
Houston TX
I love to use make a lot and I use this one and is very good covergirl have a lot of great make up I can use thanks covergirl to have that greats make up always for every single women in the world I love it so much I wish I can recibe free make up to promoting your make up
Brianna B.
Red Springs, NC
Love this product! I’m down to my last little bit of it. Won’t be able to buy more because it’s discontinued. It’s a 7 out of 10. It’s long lasting and stays very well. Not very pigmented but it’s still very shiny.
Ayne M.
I love because it stay in face for a long time and the Mekaup really not heavy to wear it and you can do a bunch of stuf with it like for woman's with a lighter skin can actually use it to contour their face or like bronzer. Personally I use as eyeshadow if fits perfectly
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I think this product is very smooth on the skin, I use it as a primer before and it works fine, im scared to use it as a finish because I feel like it would def take all your other makeup off
Marissa C.
I don't want to completely knock this product because it is probably my own fault for purchasing but…. I'm pale… when I looked at this it seemed like I may be able to use this not necessarily as contour but just to add a bit of a bronze "glow" to my face…well… it glides on smoothly. Seriously, it feels amazing. But it is way too dark for my skin. It is not a flattering color for me whatsoever, I'm sure it is amazing for others though.
Nia N.
I'm sure it's my own fault for getting this in a color so close to my own skin tone, but this was a completely useless product for me. Couldn't be used as a bronzer OR a highlighter because it was such a close match, but wasn't pigmented enough for use as an eyeshadow or concealer. Didn't make me want to try any others from this line.