BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It s skin magic. The innovative clear formula gives your skin instant matte perfection. Use under, over, or instead of makeup. Oil free, non-greasy, works with all skin types. Blendable, lightweight.

• Is this product similar to a cream highlighter an... Be the first to answer!
  • I have combination skin so stones days I'm oily others my skin is...1 Answers
  • I'm just wondering, could you use this alongside foundation? liqu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Siara N.
I actually kinda liked this and it was nice and I tried it because Mally dropped something similar first. I put it on my skin with nothing else on it and it was kinda oily but it made my skin look poreless and soft!
Idania M.
I wanted to love this. I tried it twice and it looks great, even though it is hard to apply with the included flat round applicator. A wedge applicator works better and the product was sort of smeary and oily, but then I do live in hot Arizona. Sadly, both times I used it, it made my cheeks really itchy. I got it at the dollar store, so I am not too put out, but I don't know if I am allergic to the actual product or to the applicator. Is the applicator made of latex? Just wondering.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have these mattifying balm and the sunkisser. These are very good and I would actually buy more. The sunkisser is like a matte, cream bronzer. It reminds me of Chanel Tan de Soleil. The mattifying balm actually makes your makeup matte and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It's like a blurring product. They say it's comparable to Benefits Dr Feelgood.
Ellen N.
Lanesboro, MN
To be very honest this was my first experience with blush. I am saying just because I have nothing to compare it to. With that in mind, I did love it. It added a nice shade of color to my face without overpowering me or making me look like some sort of clown.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I use this covergirl trumagic skin perfector under my other makeup it hides all of my flaws and imperfections it's a nice beauty balm not sticky and it doesn't leave in residue I highly recommend it to anyone!
Blessing B.
I like how it blends into my skin, smoothly. I like the texture as well. I apply it with my beauty blender and I haven't had any problems with it, it's buildable. The color payoff is decent, I might purchase this again.
Corie V.
Being so in love with makeup as I am . I use this for multi things in my makeup routine . Perfect as a contour & brow powder . Does not cake and is true to color . Recommend for every use . From high glamour to soft beat
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
I like this primer as it's super smooth and I thought the compact packaging was very unique. Most primers come in a bottle package and I like how different! This primer does not have any spf but it's still very good. It doesn't make my foundation splotchy and is long lasting
Ivy S.
Kansas
There is always room for improvement. This product works great and makes your skin look like there are no imperfections. But it can make your skin oily and you really have to use your hands to get an even spread! So I will not be buying this product again but it was okay.
Shawanda W.
This product is AHHMAZZING!! I believe it SHOULD be used on ALL skin tones, that's how beautiful it is.. It maybe the highlights of all highlighters on the budget 💋❤💅💅
debbie p.
Longview, TX
I'm a little scared to try this product..does it do what is says or does it give your face a really greasy look?
Caitlin F.
Hampstead, MD
I have combination skin so stones days I'm oily others my skin is dry. it's hard to tell my dry days sometimes and if I use a product to keep my makeup matte it clings to my dry patches. does this product do that?
Tamera P.
Redlands, CA
I have had my eye on this product. As the weather gets warmer, I always look for a good oil absorber. Should you use this to set makeup or is it best for touch ups?
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I'm just wondering, could you use this alongside foundation? liquid or powder? and would you put it on top of the foundation or underneath it? would this be considered a primer?
Bonnie M.
Is this worth a purchase? It seems like something that would be super useful and I could just throw it in my purse but I'm not entirely sure.