BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It s skin magic. The innovative clear formula gives your skin instant matte perfection. Use under, over, or instead of makeup. Oil free, non-greasy, works with all skin types. Blendable, lightweight.

• Is this product similar to a cream highlighter an... Be the first to answer!
  • I have combination skin so stones days I'm oily others my skin is...1 Answers
  • I'm just wondering, could you use this alongside foundation? liqu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "there is always room for improvement. this product works great and makes your skin look like there are no imperfections. but it can make your skin oily and you really have to use your hands to get an even spread! so i will not be buying this product again but it was okay." in 15 reviews
Siara N.
I actually kinda liked this and it was nice and I tried it because Mally dropped something similar first. I put it on my skin with nothing else on it and it was kinda oily but it made my skin look poreless and soft!
Idania M.
I wanted to love this. I tried it twice and it looks great, even though it is hard to apply with the included flat round applicator. A wedge applicator works better and the product was sort of smeary and oily, but then I do live in hot Arizona. Sadly, both times I used it, it made my cheeks really itchy. I got it at the dollar store, so I am not too put out, but I don't know if I am allergic to the actual product or to the applicator. Is the applicator made of latex? Just wondering.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I use this covergirl trumagic skin perfector under my other makeup it hides all of my flaws and imperfections it's a nice beauty balm not sticky and it doesn't leave in residue I highly recommend it to anyone!
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
I like this primer as it's super smooth and I thought the compact packaging was very unique. Most primers come in a bottle package and I like how different! This primer does not have any spf but it's still very good. It doesn't make my foundation splotchy and is long lasting
Ivy S.
Kansas
There is always room for improvement. This product works great and makes your skin look like there are no imperfections. But it can make your skin oily and you really have to use your hands to get an even spread! So I will not be buying this product again but it was okay.
Shawanda W.
This product is AHHMAZZING!! I believe it SHOULD be used on ALL skin tones, that's how beautiful it is.. It maybe the highlights of all highlighters on the budget 💋❤💅💅
Luz G.
I bought this at a cvs two years ago and was so excited to try this as a highlighter but ended up so disappointed! The product is cream like and chunky, it looks very blotchy and is hard to blend since it's a cream. I would not recommend this
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
I rarely review anything because most things don't measure up to their hype. I've tried a lot of primers and they are so-so. This product is better and what I was hoping for. Use the sponge applicator that comes with it because it works much better than fingers or brush. I found the product really gave a poreless and smooth foundation that accepted makeup easily. There was no greasy or cakey feel and no "pilling" when applying products on top. I am always looking for a product that gives my skin a naked/clear look that is simply smooth and healthy looking. I don't like a heavy make-up look and prefer using this product with a little spot concealer and then light powder. I hate foundation but since my concealer goes on effortlessly, I am sure this would be a great base for foundation. I needed no powder touch ups all day. I really, really like this product. Finally, something that stands out from the rest and does what they all profess to do!!
Jheysa P.
This is supposed to be like a primer but it didn't really keep my makeup on any longer than normal but it did smooth out my pores😊🙌🏻 I bought three lol just because it worked for my pores so I just use another primer over it 💁🏽
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Ugh. I got this on clearance thinking it was amazing because I haven't been let down by CoverGirl. It feels like it has silicone in it which is why I stopped using some other primers because it's too glossy and usually streaks my make up. This is supposed to "mattify," but the sponge is terrible and for mattifying you need to dab it on to your face after application, which is a nightmare after you spent all that time on perfecting it. I typically use it underneath and will apply with my fingertips because the sponge is not the proper tool for this. It's very glossy-powdery, which isn't the greatest, but it allows easier makeup application that will typically last the whole day. It doesn't help with my T-Zone, but that's ok because it's breathable.
debbie p.
Texarkana, TX
I'm a little scared to try this product..does it do what is says or does it give your face a really greasy look?
Caitlin F.
Hampstead, MD
I have combination skin so stones days I'm oily others my skin is dry. it's hard to tell my dry days sometimes and if I use a product to keep my makeup matte it clings to my dry patches. does this product do that?
Tamera P.
Redlands, CA
I have had my eye on this product. As the weather gets warmer, I always look for a good oil absorber. Should you use this to set makeup or is it best for touch ups?
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I'm just wondering, could you use this alongside foundation? liquid or powder? and would you put it on top of the foundation or underneath it? would this be considered a primer?
Bonnie M.
Is this worth a purchase? It seems like something that would be super useful and I could just throw it in my purse but I'm not entirely sure.