2 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Creamy formula TruConceal blends perfectly to cover imperfections and undereye circles for a natural, no-makeup look. Specially designed to work with TruBlend foundation, pressed powder, and blush; select your concealer, 1 - 6, then look for the corresponding foundation, blush and powder! Sponge-tip wand applies the light creme formula easily.; Sponge-tip wand applies the light cream formula easily; shade numbering system that helps you coordinate your make-up flawlessly; Blends to virtually disappear; Dermatalogically tested

• How good is this for very dark bags under eyes ?1 Answers
  • How much product do you think this has? I've had mine for a while n...1 Answers
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I got 5 of these in a bundle from a seller. I was so excited to try them on for my regular face 'Baking' routine and I was disappointed to find out that this concealer does not come in my skin tone and doesn't stay when trying to blende or hold powder. Makes pores bigger. I really didn't like it.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love this concealer for touching up my eyebrows after I fill them in. I used to use it under my under eye but it didn't last all day. The Tru match is really great when matching to skin tones to conceal perfectly.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I love this concealer. it's fairly inexpensive but helps my dark under eye circles. it doesn't cover pimples that well, but luckily that's not a huge problem for me.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product blends really well. When doing other's makeup I have had countless people comment on how great it looks.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Frisco, TX
This product is great! It isn't complete coverage, but it is pretty close! I mean no concealer is perfect! It is also very quick and easy!
Devon A.
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Love it. Covers blemishes very well. I am fair complected And it does a good job.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
This my go-to concealer. Great for my fair skin. Covers up my blemishes without a thick, cakey feeling and blends in well to match my skin color.
Krystle-Rose  P.
Krystle-Rose P.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is easy to apply with the applicator and works magic when doing your make up to look beautiful.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Tonawanda, NY
Covergirl concealer isn't that great. I've bought it in the past and I don't get the coverage I want.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
This concealer works well for drug store brand. My only complaint is it fades throughout the day so by the evening, you can't tell I have it on.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much product do you think this has? I've had mine for a while now and I can't tell if it's out or not. I can not remember how much product used to come out when I first got it.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
How good is this for very dark bags under eyes ?