BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Creamy formula TruConceal blends perfectly to cover imperfections and undereye circles for a natural, no-makeup look. Specially designed to work with TruBlend foundation, pressed powder, and blush; select your concealer, 1 - 6, then look for the corresponding foundation, blush and powder! Sponge-tip wand applies the light creme formula easily.; Sponge-tip wand applies the light cream formula easily; shade numbering system that helps you coordinate your make-up flawlessly; Blends to virtually disappear; Dermatalogically tested

• How good is this for very dark bags under eyes ?1 Answers
  • How much product do you think this has? I've had mine for...1 Answers
Juliana M.
Falls Church, VA
Blends in well and has good coverage for blemishes, but not as much for dark circles. But it covers up the blemishes very well. It doesn't really last throughout the day. But overall, it has good coverage for blemishes and it requires reapplying.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I love this concealer. it's fairly inexpensive but helps my dark under eye circles. it doesn't cover pimples that well, but luckily that's not a huge problem for me.
Tina G.
Irvine, CA
The coverage is ok. I use it for my dark circles, and I can still see them a bit. It doesn't crease, but you can tell that it is there at least closer to my inner eye. It looks bad if you try to blend with your finger.
Victoria P.
I love this concealer for touching up my eyebrows after I fill them in. I used to use it under my under eye but it didn't last all day. The Tru match is really great when matching to skin tones to conceal perfectly.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
This is a pretty nice drugstore concealer. The coverage isn't fantastic, but it has a nice texture and I find it very easy to use. It's also a nice skin tone match for me, which definitely helps :-)
Lauren M.
Albany, NY
Good concealer but I don't find that many shades are available at my drugstores at least. Haven't looked for it in some time though but I used to use this years ago and it worked well.
Kelli R.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the first concealer I've tried that blends well and also gives great coverage. It's light and doesn't crease or leave my skin oily. The price isn't bad either. I would definitely purchase again and highly recommend this concealer.
Caitlin C.
I really liked this product at first, the color match is dead on, but throughout the day I feel like the concealer doesn't last. It needs reapplying (which is common with makeup) but I would like a concealer that lasts all day.
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
The one concealer I keep repurchasing! I'm very pale and I feel that this concealer really does cover my dark circles and problem areas very well without leaving my face feeling chalky.
Nicole D.
I like this product. I use it for under my eyes of course and most recently have been using it to contour as well. I find that it does it good job of highlighting.
Jazmin V.
How good is this for very dark bags under eyes ?
Melissa P.
How much product do you think this has? I've had mine for a while now and I can't tell if it's out or not. I can not remember how much product used to come out when I first got it.