BY COVERGIRL

3 complimentary skin-flushed shades, shade numbering system that helps you coordinate your make-up flawlessly, Lightweight, blendable, Dermatalogically tested see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaltra A.
Havertown, PA
This is such a nostalgic product for me because it was the first ever blush I used when I was just starting my relationship with makeup. It's not the softest powder ever, so getting a lot of pigment out of it is a tad difficult. However, the shade range is quite lovely and I think it's a great product for anyone trying to get a light wash of color on their cheeks.
Donna T.
Big Clifty
I don’t wear blush much but this is my go to when I need to add some color to my face. I would buy this product again. I like the fair price against its competitors. I like that it doesn’t come off easy.
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
Pretty good for the price, it goes on easily, the pigment is decent. And it comes in a variety of different colors. I love the matte finish. I would buy again for the price. The only thing I would change would be the brush to apply it with.
Cait B.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Target
This blush looks great Nd isn’t going to make you look like a clown! It’s pretty pigmented but easy to blend and balance with highlighter. It’s true to color and easy to apply.
Desirae A.
United States
Lines perfectly with my skin tone not big on blush so this just adds a little touch R if I wanted to go extravagant I would use the darker one
Louise B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I always use this particular blush. Have been using it for years and it lasts a long time.
A good value at a decent price.
Cat J.
Taylor
Pretty good for the price but faint so I have to apply twice to three times to make it vibrant enough to see.
KaSoundra T.
Lick Creek, KY
Most cover girl products I'm not very crazy about but they are a few exceptions like their blush it's good
kate A.
This is a great product, I love it a lot it is so easy to apply and I definitely recommend this product
Brooklyn A.
Wichita Falls
Really like the trio. It’s cute for a go to look if you’re in a hurry. Would buy this again.