BY COVERGIRL

Margo L.
Margo L.
TrueCheeks is a good Blush I used this color before and what I love about it is that there are three Colors. I bought it at Target , if You put it on the right way it looks pretty apply it with a Blush Brush . I definitely would buy it again it is a great buy .
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Sunnyvale
Basic blush.blends well and looks nice.just not long-lasting.i wpuld re purchase again.but would like them to come out with new shades?
Filo G.
Filo G.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is an okay product, definitely not my favorite. The blushes are chalky and powdery, they don't blend too well. The colors are pretty but too glittery.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Marion, IA
Cover girl eyeshadow is sometimes a hit or miss. It's decent for a drugstore brand, but sometimes it's not pigmented enough for me.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Allentown, PA
I don't wear much makeup so my products last me forever, I love this one I purchased a while back. Perfect blends of pink.
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH
Like these colors to add a little to my cheeks!! I love Cover Girl products and have been using them since I first started putting makeup on!
Jaoia l.
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I love this product for me the color stays on all day and I own other blushes from this brand as well.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Junction City, KS
Perfect for when you want to switch things up a little! I love this for my everyday looks!
Jesenia A.
Jesenia A.
I usually don't wear blush or make up but when I do I love using the cover girl brand. They're makeup is really good.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Great blush overall. This blush stayed on all day. Very good pigment to this blush. Just needs a better brush