BY COVERGIRL

Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
Covergirl blushes come in beautiful shades, but once applied to my skin they disappear, which leaves me very disappointed. If the color does show up, its because I've packed it on but it doesn't last throughout the day. Being that my complexion is deep, I not only need something that shows up but I'd like it to last through the day so that my skin keeps that healthy flushed look.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trucheeks Blush Shade 2 0.27 oz; 7.7 g
Great blush, been around forever. I'm pretty sure my mom bought my first one for me when I was a kid. I love that you can combine the colors and get different shades, works great whether I have a tan or not. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay on as well as some higher end blushes, you can definitely see it in the morning by the end of the day it's gone.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
Review for: Trucheeks Blush Shade 2 0.27 oz; 7.7 g
Beautiful shades The color that stays on your skin is ideal, this product lasts all night in your face. The packaging is ideal and cute, practical for the bag. The good thing about the product is its versatility in the design of the packaging, and it is very compact, I think I can not get a counter to add to the product
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this blush set thinking it would look great in my face (I'm light to medium) but when I tried it on, it I was kinda disappointed because you could barely see it. Even after three layers. I even tried with different brushes with no success. I'm sure they have great blushes, just not this one.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN
It's not that I dislike the color, it's just that this brand is not long lasting on my face. I have to reapply it every couple hours. I prefer blushes/bronzers that I can put on in the morning and not have to reapply throughout the day. I found a better one by the Balm which I stick with.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like this blush.....it wasn't a good color overall and it wasn't the color blush I would regularly use on an everyday basis. not worth buying in my opinion but that wast just what I thought about this particular product in general...but I would have to say the packaging is cute💕
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
Review for: Trucheeks Blush Shade 2 0.27 oz; 7.7 g
I do love this product. It is very pigmented. It does not have a scent to it. it is very buildable and a little goes a long way. Very easy to blend. I do love this product. I think this is better for tanner skin because it is a darker blush. I would probably recommened this to others.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
Review for: Trucheeks Blush Shade 2 0.27 oz; 7.7 g
This shade is good for those who like to have super rosy cheeks. Personally I don't like the color on me but it is a good product. It's easy to blend, but you have to use a different brush to do so. I love this product and will try a different color because it lasts forever.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Grantsburg, WI
Very inexpensive and I like the colors. I didn't care for this product and wouldn't buy again. It didn't last more than a very hours. Packaging is nice but the brush doesn't work well for applying brush. I think this is ideal for teens or people new to make-up.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Trucheeks Blush Shade 2 0.27 oz; 7.7 g
It's your basic pinks! Definitely my go to as far as blush goes. I don't even need a lot of it for the color to show up well on my face. Just a swipe or two on both sides of my cheeks and they look a subtle and natural pink! Definitely good for first timers.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these very pigmented?