COVERGIRL TruCheeks Blush uploaded by Casey R.COVERGIRL TruCheeks Blush uploaded by Dawn Y.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Three blushes in one compact, TruCheeks Blush perfectly matches your skin tone for a natural, no makeup look. TruCheeks is specially designed to work with TruBlend foundation, pressed powder and concealer; select your blush, 1 - 6, then look for the...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love different shades of pink and this is a good way to experience what pink looks best on my skin tone . this blush pallet gives me options but the cons of it is that it is too small . i will definitely recommend if you are wanting to try and see what pink matches you're skin tone but i won't recommend it if you would want a blush that will last due to the small packaging." in 25 reviews
Denise M.
Memphis
This is a good blush kit for beginners.  It's teaches you how to contour and highlight all in one palette.  There is a good selection of colors and at a good price point.  I recommend this product.
Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
These have wonderful color selection, however these are so dry that they don’t transfer onto the skin well. Even searching them with my finger, I could hardly pick up any color. I would not buy or recommend these to anybody...
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Leah T.
This was one of the first makeup products that I ever used, and I still have one and still really enjoy it! I love mixing all 3 of the shades together. I find that using all 3 gives me a perfect blush color.
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Love this because you can either go dark or light! It has 3 different pink shades and I like them all. I use it everyday and it doesn't make me break out. Affordable and worth the price.
Shelbie H.
Odenville
Let be this pallet it works great with my skin and the colors are great. It goes on bright and very poppy. I feel it needs to be a little bigger but I give it a 8
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the idea of the three-pan blush palettes. I rarely use them as instructed, as I'm not *quite* high-maintenance enough (yet) to contour on a daily basis, but I find these also work quite well all mixed together to create a nice satin-finish blush. It works well on my very fair complexion, but I don't think this would show up well on darker skin tones.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
I wouldn't say its much different then others. I really like the feel on my face, it's not too heavy and looks great, blends nice. To be honest I'm not sure what sheer means. or any other technical terms for makeup but I do like this product and will buy again. It's hard though because price is a factor in my family.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
CoverGirl, CoverGirl, CoverGirl...I have a love/hate relationship with them. When I was a teenager I thought their products were holy Grail but as I got older I realized that their products were the cause behind my broken out face. I think this is the last product I own from CoverGirl and it's one of my favorite blushes.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I have been using this blush palette for years. I love the 3 different shades. I can use them seperately or ccombine the colors for an indiviual shade. It is so nice having multiple colors in one palette that blend s beautifully. It is very reasonably priced and I normally purchase mine either online or at Wal-mart.
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these very pigmented?