COVERGIRL TruCheeks Blush uploaded by Casey R.COVERGIRL TruCheeks Blush uploaded by Dawn Y.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Three blushes in one compact, TruCheeks Blush perfectly matches your skin tone for a natural, no makeup look. TruCheeks is specially designed to work with TruBlend foundation, pressed powder and concealer; select your blush, 1 - 6, then look for the...

Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
These have wonderful color selection, however these are so dry that they don’t transfer onto the skin well. Even searching them with my finger, I could hardly pick up any color. I would not buy or recommend these to anybody...
Shelbie H.
Odenville
Let be this pallet it works great with my skin and the colors are great. It goes on bright and very poppy. I feel it needs to be a little bigger but I give it a 8
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the idea of the three-pan blush palettes. I rarely use them as instructed, as I'm not *quite* high-maintenance enough (yet) to contour on a daily basis, but I find these also work quite well all mixed together to create a nice satin-finish blush. It works well on my very fair complexion, but I don't think this would show up well on darker skin tones.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
I wouldn't say its much different then others. I really like the feel on my face, it's not too heavy and looks great, blends nice. To be honest I'm not sure what sheer means. or any other technical terms for makeup but I do like this product and will buy again. It's hard though because price is a factor in my family.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
CoverGirl, CoverGirl, CoverGirl...I have a love/hate relationship with them. When I was a teenager I thought their products were holy Grail but as I got older I realized that their products were the cause behind my broken out face. I think this is the last product I own from CoverGirl and it's one of my favorite blushes.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I have been using this blush palette for years. I love the 3 different shades. I can use them seperately or ccombine the colors for an indiviual shade. It is so nice having multiple colors in one palette that blend s beautifully. It is very reasonably priced and I normally purchase mine either online or at Wal-mart.
Vanessa B.
Beautiful shades The color that stays on your skin is ideal, this product lasts all night in your face. The packaging is ideal and cute, practical for the bag. The good thing about the product is its versatility in the design of the packaging, and it is very compact, I think I can not get a counter to add to the product
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I love this blush so much! I have very fair skin, so if I go too light with a blush I look like a doll and if I go too dark I look flushed and sickly. It's a struggle. Lol this blush gives my face the perfect amount of color and brightens it up with a bit of shimmer, making the rest of my face look warmer and not so washed out.
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love different shades of pink and this is a good way to experience what pink looks best on my skin tone . This blush pallet gives me options but the cons of it is that it is too small . I will definitely recommend if you are wanting to try and see what pink matches you're skin tone but I won't recommend it if you would want a blush that will last due to the small packaging.
Debra v.
I really like this blush. I've actually been using it for like 3 years now. The darkest color is a bit bright for me, but I mix the bottom 2 and it comes out great! I use a different brush because the one that came with it wasn't that good. I will probably buy it again when I run out.
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these very pigmented?