BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• My face is usually on the oily side. Does anyone know if this sho...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a non cakey foundation. Would this be the r...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make your skin feel oily or do you not even ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Plainfield IL
Loved how light this feels on your face. Doesn’t rub off easily and is great for combination skin. Feels like a great lightweight matte makeup that is easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
maricela f.
Review for: 430
This was definitely not a product for me. I really wanted to find a whipped formula that I liked but this one I truly could not get over the way it felt when applying. It was very wet but foamy it seemed. I tend to alway lean towards higher end products especially foundations but heard great things and thought I'd give it a try. Not for me though I'll spend a few extra dollars.
Nicole G.
Review for: Tawny
This used to be my absolute go to foundation before I got into high end products. I loved the way it went on and the finish but I feel like it didn't last that long. I'd say it's length if stay compares to a tinted moisturizer.
Nicole M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Tawny
Covergirl is the last brand I would ever buy. All of their products feel nasty on your face and their lip products are so sticky I don't really like Covergirl but that's just my opinion I'm trying to help everybody out. If you want to spend money on a good drugstore brand try almay or nyx
Danielle S.
Review for: 430, Other
I bought this a few years ago and wasn't impressed. The foundation felt heavy on my face and stayed super sticky. I also wasn't using a setting powder then so that could of been why it was sticky. Personally I would not buy again.
Paloma E.
Review for: Tawny
This is my absolute favorite for a long time but I don't think is available anymore, at least I haven't found this product in store. It's very lightweight but the coverage is amazing great for those dark circles.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Review for: Tawny
Covergirl trueblend whipped foundation is quite different. Not what I was expecting. It has a different feeling as it was applied. It did give great coverage and lasted all day. No touchups needed.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: 430
Most of the foundations I had was very thick or too watery, but this one was perfect for my skin. It covered most of my acnes or blemishes, and it was super easy to apply with a beauty blender. I will buy it again, and I recommend it to people who has many blemishes.
Andrea M.
Review for: Medium Light 435
I have tried and tried again to make this product work and the texture is just never going to work out for me. It is far too thick and cakey on my face and it feels really heavy as if I am wearing a mask. I also couldn't find a shade to match my undertones so I can't even wear it in public
Liane T.
New Liskeard, Ontario
I have dry skin around my nose, will this get cakey and flakey?
Hiral R.
Do whipped foundations look cakey when applied?
Dezshnae W.
Beaumont, TX
Is This Product Water Prof ?
Smiltė K.
Does it feel nice on dry skin?
Karli S.
Sumrall, MS
My face is usually on the oily side. Does anyone know if this shows up shiny fairly quickly?