3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• My face is usually on the oily side. Does anyone know if this shows...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a non cakey foundation. Would this be the rig...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make your skin feel oily or do you not even kn...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
Review for: Medium Light 435
I love how this blends in well with my skin and how it shows off my tan and clear skin that I get from my mother . The packaging was nice and easy to get the makeup out of . This was very affordable and easy to get I picked mine up from from Walmart. I would recommend to anyone who wants good coverage.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Review for: Medium Light 435
Whipped foundation is kinda weird. It is far less "oily" than most liquid foundations. I liked the little jar (easy to get the product out) and the coverage. It covers about as well as a typical oil-based foundation. I would consider buying it again. I appreciate the affordability of CoverGirl!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Review for: Tawny
Covergirl trueblend whipped foundation is quite different. Not what I was expecting. It has a different feeling as it was applied. It did give great coverage and lasted all day. No touchups needed.
Sativa S.
Sativa S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Medium Light 435
I vary and often try new foundations all the time.I have found that I really like mouse and whipped foundations the best.With my combination skin there type of products work best.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Tawny
CoverGirl has overall good makeup. I enjoy quite a few of there foundations. I personally haven't tried this one...But my girlfriend has and this is all she uses..
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: 430
i had the hardest time finding a color that matched and that didn't make me look orange. i don't love this product but i would be willing to give it another try.
luree v.
luree v.
Redding, CA
Review for: 430
i loved how it felt completely weightless. left my face feeling smooth and it blended really well. it rubbed off easy which was a downside. but i still loved it
Donata A.
Donata A.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Medium Light 435
Love the way it comes on smooth and lasts a long time i like it better than powder, didn't make me brake out, so that is a plus. bought it at walmart.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Review for: Tawny
This stuff is pretty good not my number one choice foundation but I do have some in my makeup box. It really matches well with your skin
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Medium Light 435
This was my first and favorite foundation I used for years until I couldn't find it anywhere. Please sell it again near me. Thank you.
Hiral R.
Hiral R.
Do whipped foundations look cakey when applied?
Liane T.
Liane T.
New Liskeard, Ontario
I have dry skin around my nose, will this get cakey and flakey?
Karli S.
Karli S.
Sumrall, MS
My face is usually on the oily side. Does anyone know if this shows up shiny fairly quickly?
Smiltė K.
Smiltė K.
Does it feel nice on dry skin?
Dezshnae W.
Dezshnae W.
Beaumont, TX
Is This Product Water Prof ?