CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder #405 Translucent Fair uploaded by Sunday C.CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder #405 Translucent Fair uploaded by Lauren M.

BY COVERGIRL

Pressed Powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayna T.
Irvine
I really like this powder! After I done all my foundation and stuff I would swipe this on for that finished look. I love that it has a matte look! It set my makeup perfectly... Not to mention the price is awesome! So affordable if you are on a tight budget. ❤
Catherine C.
New Bern, NC
I have been using this powder for years and won’t be switching anytime soon! This powder is perfect for a natural finished look and is inexpensive compared to other powders! I would highly recommend this powder!!
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
This is my first translucent power I’ve ever used and it does the job. It helps keep my makeup in places, gives the natural finish, and it’s great for my oily skin. You cannot tell my skins oily at all!
Lauren M.
I've been using this since I was a teenager. It's what my mom uses. It's affordable. I use it with any foundation. I used to carry it in my purse always when I was an extra oily teen. Now I just put it on before work and I'm ok for the next 8 hours. Perfect for taking away shine.
robin s.
1411 main street apt b
All I can say is covergirl has always bein my true makeup . I love the way it covers my flaws and stays on all day it's rich creamy look makes me feel special love it
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
This did the trick growing up when I needed a loose powder under 8 dollars. It comes with an applicator and paired well with oily skin. It doesn’t offer much hydration so if you’re looking for something to give your skin a Dewey finish, I would look elsewhere.
Savanna G.
I enjoyed this powder. This powder did not make me look cakey. It was translucent so I didn’t have to worry about messing my shade up. The only thing I didn’t enjoy about the powder was the smell. I felt like I smelled like a grandma every time I wore it.
Sunday C.
I use this for contour and it works pretty well. I got it specifically for contour so im not sure if it would be good for my whole face. i got shade #5.
Abby A.
A nice product. It does not stay on all day, but it really helps with hiding greasy or oily skin. Overall, a good buy, though.
Jessica V.
Glen spey , NY
Covergirl trueblend pressed powder is an amazing thing to use when blending it in with consealer and foundation.