BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula adapts to your skin tone for a natural, no-makeup look. Specially designed to work with the truBLEND Collection; select your concealer, 1-6, then look for the corresponding foundation, blush, and powder!

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
I love this color! I don't use the make-up sponge applicator that comes with it! I perfer to use a brush to apply! I swirl my brush and tap before applying to my face! I start at my forehead in the center stroking down and outwards! I cover my face(i.e.; forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, lips, chin)!! I also make sure to do my ears and behind them as well as my neck and into cleavage area depending on style of top I plan to wear! Covering everything keeps it from looking like a mask or a clown!! This has great pigmentation! Easy to use and blend! If you have paler skin I recommend trying this to give you a glow that looks natural!
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this stuff years ago, and I don't know why. The most recent one I bought did absolutely nothing for me, and within what seemed like maybe a couple weeks, it had suddenly turned almost orange, which is weird... and kind of gross. I definitely won't be buying this again, it has pretty much just been a waste of money at this point unfortunately.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
The best part of this product is definitely the formula. I really love how light and airy it is on my skin, but it still gets a lot of coverage. I think how you apply it depends on how it will show and feel on your skin. I use a feathered out blush brush to distribute the product on the areas in contouring. It gives a natural looking tan to my face.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
Review for: Translucent Fair 405
This is the only product I've ever used for foundation besides some under-eye stuff that I bought with it, but it truly is the best. The only complaint I have is that it's messy and can easily get on your clothes. The powder is great but the thing to use the powder with looks like complete trash. Still love the product tho.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
Really nice alone or over foundation. Zero difference between this and more expensive brands. So glad I decided to stop spending so much more on this specific tyle of makeup - living in MN with the seasonal changes I never use up a whole container of anything before the sun comes out or it gets freezing cold.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This cover girl trublend powder has always been my favorite cover up. It never leaves my skin looking dry or oily. I always look natural when I use this. It's not that expensive and a little bit of the powder goes a long way. This is a must have in your beauty bag.
Covergirl trueblend pressed porwder is so good, pros have a good pigment, cons for oily skin is not good because cause you acne, ithink is better for dry skin, is easy to apply, i don´t like the sponge seems unsanitary. is a good product so i buy it again
Em R.
I've used this powder for 6 years and bought so many of them. its so great over foundation and sometimes i even use it to cover up my skin with no foundation on underneath. it has good coverage but you don't see all the powder flakes. blends in nicely
Margaret M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this covergirl trublend, it is true to my skin color and it a light foundation. I bought this at Safeway's which is a nice price under $10. I would recommend it to women that are not looking for a lot of heavy foundation. I would buy it again.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy using this powder for days that i do not want to go all out. It does not make my face feel cakey or fake.
The price is affordable and it is well made. Even though it was my first time purchasing this product, I will most likely repurchase it.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come in a lot of different shades?
Gracie G.
Have you tried this vs bare minerals? I've been using this and see almost no difference in my skin but I know people who use bare minerals look like their faces have been airbrushed.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this work for dry skin?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it go on and make your skin feel dry?
nataly v.
Berkeley, CA
Is this good for people with tan skin?