10 colors available

Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
I love this color! I don't use the make-up sponge applicator that comes with it! I perfer to use a brush to apply! I swirl my brush and tap before applying to my face! I start at my forehead in the center stroking down and outwards! I cover my face(i.e.; forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, lips, chin)!! I also make sure to do my ears and behind them as well as my neck and into cleavage area depending on style of top I plan to wear! Covering everything keeps it from looking like a mask or a clown!! This has great pigmentation! Easy to use and blend! If you have paler skin I recommend trying this to give you a glow that looks natural!
Oakley S.
Oakley S.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
I love this powder! I'm having a fairly bad breakout right now, and the coverage in this makes it really hard to tell. I get compliments on my skin even during these breakouts and I give a lot of credit to this powder. I usually go for higher end and more expensive products but this is a staple for me! The only downside is that I feel like this doesn't last quite a long as my other powders. I still would recommend it to anybody!
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is OK just for setting your make up and keeping your face matte. in my opinion I don't really like the coverage... it doesn't cover anything! my face has not so blemishes or spots but I really hoped for something different. I've using many other Cover Girl products with a higher quality than this one! Their TrueBlend mineral foundation is one of them and it is great for example.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this stuff years ago, and I don't know why. The most recent one I bought did absolutely nothing for me, and within what seemed like maybe a couple weeks, it had suddenly turned almost orange, which is weird... and kind of gross. I definitely won't be buying this again, it has pretty much just been a waste of money at this point unfortunately.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
The best part of this product is definitely the formula. I really love how light and airy it is on my skin, but it still gets a lot of coverage. I think how you apply it depends on how it will show and feel on your skin. I use a feathered out blush brush to distribute the product on the areas in contouring. It gives a natural looking tan to my face.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
Review for: Translucent Fair 405
This is the only product I've ever used for foundation besides some under-eye stuff that I bought with it, but it truly is the best. The only complaint I have is that it's messy and can easily get on your clothes. The powder is great but the thing to use the powder with looks like complete trash. Still love the product tho.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
Really nice alone or over foundation. Zero difference between this and more expensive brands. So glad I decided to stop spending so much more on this specific tyle of makeup - living in MN with the seasonal changes I never use up a whole container of anything before the sun comes out or it gets freezing cold.
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Transluscent Honey 3
In the summer it's my go to setting powder, it goes on effortlessly and sits on my face perfectly doesn't get cakey nor looks bad it helps my makeup not transfer and looks beautiful with flash pictures. It also helps my foundation not to separate in heat or long lasting wear.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This cover girl trublend powder has always been my favorite cover up. It never leaves my skin looking dry or oily. I always look natural when I use this. It's not that expensive and a little bit of the powder goes a long way. This is a must have in your beauty bag.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Translucent Fair 405
I don't think you're going to find a drug store brand with better coverage. I used Bare Minerals for years and tried this when I was out of town and somehow left my Bare Minerals at home. It's a third of the cost and works just as well. I highly recommend it!
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come in a lot of different shades?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Have you tried this vs bare minerals? I've been using this and see almost no difference in my skin but I know people who use bare minerals look like their faces have been airbrushed.
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this work for dry skin?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it go on and make your skin feel dry?
Is it a good product?