MakeupFace MakeupColor CorrectorCOVERGIRL
TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette

Enjoy fresh, healthy-looking skin with TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette. This color correcting palette conceals uneven skin-tone with a full coverage, blend-able and creamy texture. It helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and corrects discoloration .

¿tiene buena cobertura? ¿daña la piel?
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette!
Lakesha C.
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
It blends well with other brands and types of make-up. Not greasy or sticky or drying
Riya I.
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
Ehhhhh I don’t know how to feel about this product. I like it and at the same time I don’t like it but I would say go try it yourself.
Ayah M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: Warm
I love this pre- Touching corrector palette. It is really easy to apply and is one of my favorites. Also it’s really easy to blend when on the face. I would buy this again and would definitely recommend it!
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
COVERGIRL TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Danielle C.
It’s a contour and correct Cream palette. It’s not good for me. I hardly use it anymore because the formula is creamy and it moves on my skin. When applying it’s pretty hard to get it off a brush and onto my skin. I use my fingers for the application and I have to build in order for it to work.
Elle N.
Detroit, MI
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
Cute packaging and 3 in one is a bonus. Blends well and super affordable. Easy to apply. Woyj your hands or brushes
anna M.
Gibsonville
Purchased at: Target
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
I like this palette because it gives me the 3 basic colors to correct what I need in differing days. Some days I use more of one color than the other. Ita nice having all3 instead of just 1. Convenient for sure. I need to buy another one.
Kendra O.
Walbridge, OH
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
It’s okay for the price but nothing I’d buy again. I bought it out of curiosity and it wouldn’t blend for crap. It just sticks to your skin like putty and leaves an overcast of the color even when putting foundation over it
Taylor B.
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
I use this color corrector to cover the redness on my face before I apply my foundation.I really like it.
Lily C.
Mountain Grv, MO
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend Pre-Touching Color Correcting Palette
Pretty good. Could be better. Not my favorite honestly but whatever. Its just not the best.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este no lo etratado peor me gustaría tratar más adelante para ver como se mira 😍😍😍🍁lo are
Ask a question to the Influenster community...