BY COVERGIRL

Get a natural looking glow in an instant! Natural minerals in truBLEND Minerals Loose Powder give a naturally luminous look for a soft, even-toned, fresh complexion. The shaker-top jar and fluffy application puff make setting your truBLEND mineral foundation a breeze.

Jolene S.
Flint, MI
I had really high hopes for the Covergirl TruBlend Mineral Powder foundation, and it fell short of my expectations.
On the positive side, it is lightweight and provides good coverage that lasts, and wears well on a bare face.
As for the negatives:
-It has a shimmer effect to it that I wasn't expecting or looking for; too much powder and it looks like I'm headed to the club instead of work.
-The only stopper on the base is a sticker - my daughter pulled it off once and now it won't stay on, so the power is perpetually loose; the lid doesn't twist on, and pulling it off sucks the powder through the base. Very frustrating and wasteful, so I transferred a portion of the powder to a secondary container with a twist top.
-The lasting coverage I mentioned earlier? Not always a good thing, especially when the powder didn't blend because it's hot and humid and your skin isn't bone dry. Seriously, I haven't been able to successfully apply the powder over my liquid concealer or over a moisturizer, I end up with streaks and spots. It wears well on a bare face because otherwise it doesn't work.
I used to wear a powder mineral foundation every day, and sometimes it was all the makeup I would bother with. But I avoid using this because I never know if it will take one application or four do-overs to get right.
Mariah G.
Terrible Terrible Terrible! I LOVE mineral makeup so much that I used to steal my mom's. When I saw that Covergirl has their own line I flew in thinking this is gonna be amazing...it's not. I never love Covergirl but for some reason I gave them a chance. Bad idea. This powder is SUPER drying. It's uncomfortable. I tried to spray some setting spray to hydrate my face and it just ended up looking splotchy. This product also has a ton of shimmer, it reminds me of Halloween fairy makeup. I don't recommend this product.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I'm not a big fan of powders but decided to give this one a try. To my surprise it was easy to apply and didn't show my fine lines and wrinkles like some do. Theirs no spf in this so make sure to use a product with it in it. I recommend this product its a good powder for the price.
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
So since this collection makes my favorite foundation, I was very excited to try the loose powder. Doesn’t contain any SPF. The finish is way to shimmery for my liking. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone else. Not a good formula! COVERGIRL TruBlend Minerals Loose Powder
Ashly M.
Salem
Love this mineral powder I use it to set my foundation because I'm combination skin type. It doesn't cake or flake or move too much. It smiles good and keeps my face Matt and smooth but not looking dry. Reasonable price under $10 and can be found pretty much anywhere that sells make up! Highly recommended !
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This powder is absolutely wonderful for oily skin!  I tend to use i in the summer when i get a litte oily, or when im going somewhere that I know i will sweat a little (like an outdoor concert).  This gives great coverage, and really does help with the shininess I sometimes struggle with.
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
This is the best product for oily skin . I’ve been using this for about 8 months now and I love it , keeps my makeup in place all day . You can find this product at any Walmart or Target or any drug store . I totally recommend this product to oily skin people .
Alexis P.
I the formula may have changed since I last bought this. But the one I have is nice. The only issue that I have is that it is shimmery ?? I don’t know why anyone would want that in a face powder. I don’t really recommend unless you like that kind of thing.
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
I love this loose powder keeps my make up looking so Matt and I struggle with oily skin this product is perfect and it also protects my skin from any harsh outdoor weather and does not make a mess like other loose powders hope you like this product!
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I use this product every day. Some days I completely skip foundation all together. This translucent power helps reduce shine on your face. It really helps complete the whole look. I’ve bought this product for years and will continue to do it.
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I love lose setting powders, and my friend suggested this one. I looked into it and have seen mixed reviews. I am normal skin. Not very dry not very oil. I typically use powders just to help set my makeup for the day. Is this worth trying out?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores in the T-Zone of my face?
Parissia E.