BY COVERGIRL

Get a natural looking glow in an instant! Natural minerals in truBLEND Minerals Loose Powder give a naturally luminous look for a soft, even-toned, fresh complexion. The shaker-top jar and fluffy application puff make setting your truBLEND mineral foundation a breeze.

Tara W.
Williamsburg
My all time favorite loose powder! I highly recommend! Gives you a flawless finish! It also helps with shine control and you don’t have to reapply later! It gives you a great natural look. The only thing that I don’t like is when I have a really bad dry spot it makes it pop out even more. But honestly over all this product is amazing!! COVERGIRL TruBlend Minerals Loose Powder
Mason D.
Waldorf
This blush is absolutely stunning! It glides on for a natural, peachy look. I love this for days where I really want my cheeks to pop with just the right amount of color! It’s easily build-able and blend-able :) for such a great price. I 10/10 recommend this to anyone wanting to have a cute summer glow!
Jolene S.
Flint, MI
I had really high hopes for the Covergirl TruBlend Mineral Powder foundation, and it fell short of my expectations.
On the positive side, it is lightweight and provides good coverage that lasts, and wears well on a bare face.
As for the negatives:
-It has a shimmer effect to it that I wasn't expecting or looking for; too much powder and it looks like I'm headed to the club instead of work.
-The only stopper on the base is a sticker - my daughter pulled it off once and now it won't stay on, so the power is perpetually loose; the lid doesn't twist on, and pulling it off sucks the powder through the base. Very frustrating and wasteful, so I transferred a portion of the powder to a secondary container with a twist top.
-The lasting coverage I mentioned earlier? Not always a good thing, especially when the powder didn't blend because it's hot and humid and your skin isn't bone dry. Seriously, I haven't been able to successfully apply the powder over my liquid concealer or over a moisturizer, I end up with streaks and spots. It wears well on a bare face because otherwise it doesn't work.
I used to wear a powder mineral foundation every day, and sometimes it was all the makeup I would bother with. But I avoid using this because I never know if it will take one application or four do-overs to get right.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
My issue with this product was that the shade range was very limited on both ends and I was unable to find a shade that was light enough for my skin tone. The finish is very shimmery, so unless you use it all over your face, it make be odd. This seems less like a setting powder and more like a glitter or body shimmer.
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Small micro glitters in the “translucent “ shade just make a mess on me. I mix this with my Coty Airspun because it needs a little lightening for my ivory colored skin. It does blend well it just does not match my skin tone and the glitter is not something I want spread across my face.
Amy M.
Cedar city
I have been using this powder for years. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it at all. There’s a tiny bit of shimmer in it. It’s super easy to apply. Good coverage and I don’t feel like my face is caked with foundation. I would 100% recommend.
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
I love this loose powder keeps my make up looking so Matt and I struggle with oily skin this product is perfect and it also protects my skin from any harsh outdoor weather and does not make a mess like other loose powders hope you like this product!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
The product is good & the price is great. The powder does exactly what it says it will do. The powder puff is hard to use. It would be better to use with a compact sponge or a makeup brush. I don't use this powder on a regular basis because I just don't get that fancy with makeup. I guess I was never taught the importance of using it.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I am a big fan of this powder especially for the price. It gives me a nice even look and I have found the perfect shade. There’s not tons of products by this brand I use but I am a fan of this one and I would recommend it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I'm not a big fan of powders but decided to give this one a try. To my surprise it was easy to apply and didn't show my fine lines and wrinkles like some do. Theirs no spf in this so make sure to use a product with it in it. I recommend this product its a good powder for the price.
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I love lose setting powders, and my friend suggested this one. I looked into it and have seen mixed reviews. I am normal skin. Not very dry not very oil. I typically use powders just to help set my makeup for the day. Is this worth trying out?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores in the T-Zone of my face?
Parissia E.