COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder

Get a natural looking glow in an instant! Natural minerals in truBLEND Minerals Loose Powder give a naturally luminous look for a soft, even-toned, fresh complexion. The shaker-top jar and fluffy application puff make setting your truBLEND mineral foundation a breeze.

How To Apply:

1. Tap a small amount of loose powder into the lid of your TruBlend Minerals Loose Powder.
  2. Dip a large powder brush into the lid and tap off any excess powder.
  3. Sweep a light finish of powder all over your face, repeating until desired effect is achieved.

Can i use the translucent powder as a setting powder?
Can anyone recommend a good brush to use when applying translucent powder?
I was supposed to get this box and it never arrived
Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder!
El Paso, TX
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Des R.
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Des R.
To begin with. It is AMAZING I don’t like any powders with any sort of sparkle/shimmer but I LOVE THIS ONE. It makes my skin look flawless and very doll like, it sets in my foundation PERFECT!!! It holds it in better than my airspun powder, so far no flashback from this product at all it is a dream to me i will definitely buy more once I run out💖
Rock Hill, SC
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Carmen P.
I love this powder! It exceeded my expectations. It has awesome coverage and it’s way to apply. I prefer applying with a brush. The great price point is a plus too! I have oily skin and it worked great for me.
Cincinnati, OH
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Kelly L.
I think this is a pretty basic powder, I got the shade “Banana” and it was a bit too light but I found great results when I used it for contouring vs a overall powder. Long lasting and my face wasn’t as oily while wearing this product.
Watauga, TX
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Alexis H.
Overall awesome product. Love how light the powder felt on my face and gave me the coverage base I needed.  I don’t have anything bad to say about this product, felt like my face was taken care of and was a perfect addition to my makeup routine.
Mobile, AL
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Maeisha M.
I had a really hard time with minerals loose powders blending in my skin but this powder blended very well and it’s mattifying. I definitely recommend. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Lockport, NY
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by carey R.
Possibly my favorite loose mineral powder thus far. Shade "50 translucent" goes perfect with my fair skin tone. It blends well and doesn't appear to sit on top all dry looking. Gives a healthy glow, especially over bare skin. I've used it alone (my fave) and over liquid make up. It's an easy to use, inexpensive quality product. After I finish this complimentary pot of powder, I will likely buy more. COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder
Cumberland, MD
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Ashley M.
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Ashley M.
First photo at approx. 8:00am, second photo at 8:00pm. As you can see this powder settled in fine lines and got progressively worse. (Other than being a little too yellow for my skin tone). However, This may be due to the matte primer, matte finish liquid foundation, and/or concealer as my skin is more on the dry side right now. I’d like to try this powder again over pore filling primer and dewy foundation. EDIT: after additional use, I noticed this powder is shimmery, so if you don’t like shimmer/glitter you will not like this powder.
San Diego, CA
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Michelle S.
I was super excited to receive these #complimentary beauty products by Covergirl Trublend to try out! My first impression of the Trublend Minerals Loose Mineral Powder in 600/Banana was that I liked that it came with a powder puff applicator, however it looked and felt kind of cheap, but I typically use brushes anyway. The first time I tried this product I applied it all over my face and throughout the day it looked like it was just sitting on my skin and felt sort of dry! I could see it sitting on my nose, upper lip, and chin. The second and third time trying it, I applied it just over the Trublend Undercover Concealer under my eyes and it looked better, but I still wasn't crazy about how it felt on my skin. #TruBlendUnderCover #CrueltyFree #IAmWhatIMakeUp #influenster
Felling, Tyne and Wear
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Zinhle M.
This very fine powder reminds of the Ben Nye Banana Powder. The fact the it’s not white makes it great for baking under eyes and anywhere necessary. I used it with the TruBlend concealer and it did not cause any flaking. It creates a very smooth finish, leaving your skin looking beautiful. I recommend this for a simple everyday glam look. *I received this produced complementary for testing purposes from Influenster.*
P C Beach, FL
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Lora K.
COVERGIRL truBlend Minerals Loose Powder uploaded by Lora K.
I love this banana powder.... it's so warm and cheerful. It does not cake up and covers very well. I recieved my very first voxbox complementary products, #TruBlend #TruBlendUndercover #IAmWhatIMakeUp #CrueltyFree #contest #complimentary @Influenster @CoverGirl
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...