BY COVERGIRL

Get a natural looking glow in an instant! Natural minerals in truBLEND Minerals Loose Powder give a naturally luminous look for a soft, even-toned, fresh complexion. The shaker-top jar and fluffy application puff make setting your truBLEND mineral foundation a breeze.

SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
Covergirl Trublend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder is a nice setting powder. I like to use it over my liquid foundation (different brand), to set my look. It lasts all day and gives me a nice matte finish, except on a rare occasion when I'm out in the summer or in a really hot place and sweat a bit, in which case I just powder on a little more onto my forehead, and I'm good as new. I'm very pale so it is normally difficult to find a shade light enough for my skintone, but the lightest shade of this works fine.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
This a great loose powder. It gives my face a nice glow (a little shimmer) not over whelming. A little goes a long way with this product, if I apply to much on my brush it can can go all wrong when apply to face. So make sure u shake off the brush before application.
Amanda Z.
I really liked this powder. It was a good finishing powder that didn't leave my makeup feeling "caked on". It's nice and light and goes on smoothly. Stayed on most of the day, had to reapply late afternoon. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others.
Violeta C.
Good, not for me but it`s ok for my mom.
she uses loose powder a lot, so, this is a good option, she uses lancome or clinique but this is a good alternative if yo want something affordable.
It lasts a good time, she recommend it
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
The powder sits evenly on skin if it is oily. I cannot use this in the winter, but it's light and stays well in the summer. I do have to retouch/reapply if it's very humid but it's a decent drugstore powder.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
The trublend naturally luminous powder is great for setting! It is a perfect match with my liquid foundation. It is non clumpy, and light. It gives a great finish. I recommend!
Lindsay H.
Coats, NC
This powder will definitely get the job done, and is a very reasonable price! I highly recommend if you're looking for a good drug store setting powder!
Kayla H.
Nashville, AR
I always have a hard time finding powder for my skin tone. This product changed that and gives me a flawless look. Love the price and love the product
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I thought this was ok. I didn't like the quality as I have other brands I prefer. I gave it chance but gave it to my sister after not caring for it.
Allie Z.
I love it is great! The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is when I ordered it it came in broken! But I would highly recommend this to anyone!!
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I love lose setting powders, and my friend suggested this one. I looked into it and have seen mixed reviews. I am normal skin. Not very dry not very oil. I typically use powders just to help set my makeup for the day. Is this worth trying out?
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores in the T-Zone of my face?
Parissia E.