BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TRUblend microminerals foundation has 5x finer minerals than the leading mineral foundation and with a specially-shaped brush for even application, it lets you build sheer to medium to full coverage that's natural-looking and won't clog your pores.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I use this powder foundation when I want a heavier coverage without using a liquid. It does have a slight sheen and can appear pretty sparkly in the right light. For me, that makes it less versatile. I can also feel it on my skin, which is not something I care for. It isn’t cakey, but it’s definitely heavier than most powder foundations I’ve used.
Nikole S.
The color didn’t quite match. The brush is not soft enough, most brushes you buy separately are super soft but this one pokes you when trying to stipple on the foundation. The coverage was good, my freckles and acne were covered nicely but if my face would get oily after a few hours and then the foundation would start to fade away.
Taylor C.
Richlands
A great loose powder that lasts longer than most. Looks great by itself or when added to a full makeup look. Was gentle on my skin and lasts for quite a while. I would buy it again. Overall great product!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I buy this every time I buy my foundation. I will always buy this and I have used others and always come back to this one. This is long lasting, affordable and easy on your skin. I would recommend this to others.
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
This foundation is truley amazing love the way I can just off the extra off my brush when I am finished with the product. I also like the way I can clean the brush and still get it back in the container to reuse
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
Covergirl has always been the makeup brand that I've used since I was in high school and I've always had lots of compliments of it looking natural on my face so I really enjoy it and I will continue wearing it till then packaging is great and the setting into your skin is so nice
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really sucks that’s this product was discounted because this product is in my opinion way better or about the same as bare minerals for a much more less price it’s great for those non makeup day looks of something light weight
Laura S.
Apple Grove
Amazing product! Love the packaging and it’s easy to travel with! I have medium skin tone and this just makes my skin look flawless! I have used this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my lips feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants pigment and lasting color. There is no harsh smell.
Kailey B.
Convenient for traveling since it comes with a brush, or for the occasional makeup wearer. But the amount of product and type of container isn’t the best for someone who wears makeup daily
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?

back