BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Donna X.
Brampton , ON
Love this foundation. Easy to apply with a brush. I can lightly put it on for a more natural look or I can use more for a dramatic look. Covers up small blemishes. Barely looks like I'm wearing any foundation. Great for my combination skin and looks matte.
Danielle K.
Mansfield, OH
This goes on so smooth. Blends in really well. Does not wear off as the day goes on. Would recommend this to anyone. Has a large selection of color shades to chose from. I would buy this again over any other foundations.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Very thin loose powder excellent to seal products in cream or liquid as the base so that the makeup is more natural and luminous I like because it lasts a long time I recommend it
Florianyeli M.
mineral loose powder blush contains this blush is wonderful because it contains natural minerals that instantly give a more natural look to your face.
Increíble bronceado buen pigmento me encanta me enamorado de este polvo no lo cambio por nada
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Alana C.
Just saw this was discontinued and honestly kinda glad lol this powder made my face look extremely cakey and very like patchy and orange somehow... I'm not sure if their other powders are like this, but I would watch out!
RACHAEL M.
So smooth and light on the face. This is a product to choose. It has full coverage and light application for maximum results. I personally loved this and after end of use will get another. ♡♡♡
Holli B.
Bought this at Target. Not a huge fan of lose powder but thought I'd give it a try. I don't use it too often, but when I do, I like how light weight it is.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?