BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Donna X.
Donna X.
Brampton , ON
Love this foundation. Easy to apply with a brush. I can lightly put it on for a more natural look or I can use more for a dramatic look. Covers up small blemishes. Barely looks like I'm wearing any foundation. Great for my combination skin and looks matte.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mansfield, OH
This goes on so smooth. Blends in really well. Does not wear off as the day goes on. Would recommend this to anyone. Has a large selection of color shades to chose from. I would buy this again over any other foundations.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Very thin loose powder excellent to seal products in cream or liquid as the base so that the makeup is more natural and luminous I like because it lasts a long time I recommend it
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
mineral loose powder blush contains this blush is wonderful because it contains natural minerals that instantly give a more natural look to your face.
Increíble bronceado buen pigmento me encanta me enamorado de este polvo no lo cambio por nada
Makaye S.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Holli B.
Holli B.
Bought this at Target. Not a huge fan of lose powder but thought I'd give it a try. I don't use it too often, but when I do, I like how light weight it is.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Fieldale
I love the Covergirl Trueblend Micro Minerals! The product goes on super smoothly and gives you that natural look that girls shoot for! Also the packaging of the product keeps the product from spilling when opening and closing. The product is awesome and is a great choice if your looking for a powder coverage. COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation
Florangel M.
Florangel M.
Bronx
Very cute and nice, soft and shine i really like it , its just perfect for my face and my eyes! One of my favorite
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?